Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tranza

T0p 10

32 posts in this topic

In no special order..

-Kid Vicious - Contagious (Lemon 8 Mix)<~Sick

-Rui Da Silva - Matrix <~Sick

-Angel Moraes - Turn It Up (I-Jack Mix)<~Not Bad

-Thin Men - You Are (Moshic Mix)<~Sick

-Francesco Farfa w/ Pleasure Team - The Search (Weekend World Mix)<~Sick

-Finger Fest Inc. - Autoporno (D Ramirez Mix)<~Nice

-Ferry Corsten pres. Funk Einsatz - Punk <~My Father

-Marco Bailey vs. Tom Hades - Cannonball <~Tizzech

-Deep Amok - Shades <~Darkness

-Thomas P Heckmann - Himmel Und Hoelle <~Squeaky

Word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice list...but i have to disagree with you on the angel moreas track...original and angel's stereo are the best mixes...that one is just eh...

here's my top whatever in no particular order:

...Ad Finem - If You Fall (M.A.S. Collective Noosa Mix)

...Arrakis - Aira Force (Lemon 8 Mix) (thanks Tranz...)

...Deepsky - Jareth's Church (Cass & Slide Rub-A-Dub Mix)

...Dirty Vegas - The Brazilian

...Dope Sugglaz - The Word (Hernan Cattaneo Mix)

...George Morel - I Can't Get Enough

...Derek Conyer - No More Games (Unknown Mix...last track on deep dish grooveradio mix)

...Lexicon Avenue - Why R U Here

...Mantra feat. Lydia Rhodes - Away (John Cremer & Stephane K)

...Nick Holder - Inside Your Soul (Lexicon Avenue Mix)

...Peace Division - Droppin Deep EP

...Trancesetters - The Saga (Drax & Gooding Mix)

...Mix Of The Week...

...Parks & Wilson - Baroque In Session 2002...PHAT...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tranza,

Nice list bro.. heres mine tell me what you think.. No paticular order

-Warmduscher - Hardcore Will Never Die

-Trance Allstars - Lost In Love (ATB Mix)

-Lasgo - Alone (Ian Van Dahl Mix)

-Copycat - 2-2-2-2 <-- My "pick of the week" absoloutley SIIIICK!!

-Riva & Dannii Minouge - Who Do You Love Now?

-Mark Picchiotti Presents Basstoy Featuring Dana - Runnin <- :D

-M.U.T.E - Missed Beat (Dumonde Mix)

-Funk Einstaz - Punk

-Freefall - Skydive (Sono Mix) <-- god, i love that!

-Voodoo & Serano - When I Rock (CJ Stone Mix)

BONUS PICK: Fantastic Plastic Machine - Take Me to the Disco <-- haha.. just get it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tranza

Yeah Angel's mixes are better.. I like this one more then the Mash Up mixes tho.. This one sounds good loud..

What about Rosario's mix? Pretty hot too...no vocal though...

Fliz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's all about

X-Press 2 feat. David Byrne - Lazy

whatchu people thinkin'? :D

Im lazy when im lovin, im lazy when i play, im lazy when im with my girlfriend thousand times a day... immmm laazy when im speakin im lazy when i walk.. im so lazy when i dance.. and lazy when I talk!

dundunnn dun dunnnn ooooooooooh!

<< throws hands in the air>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how could you guys forget........

marco bailey-konverter

t. schumacher-shelford road(devilfish rmx)

fiona-violent suicide j vicious

organized noise-let the reign begin

way out west-intensify peace division rmx

16th element-well strung

chonga-thunder in the literal

MV- wait till tomorrow part 1 and 4

hydrogen rockers-musica

and last but not least, oldie but goodie................

:)De'Lancy-That look(Hani):)

jeez.....rookies....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djustinh

it's all about

X-Press 2 feat. David Byrne - Lazy

whatchu people thinkin'? :D

Im lazy when im lovin, im lazy when i play, im lazy when im with my girlfriend thousand times a day... immmm laazy when im speakin im lazy when i walk.. im so lazy when i dance.. and lazy when I talk!

dundunnn dun dunnnn ooooooooooh!

<< throws hands in the air>>

my opinion, if you are asking, x press 2 has smoke machine and acdc, and they are sick, this song....

sucks a fatty......what a let down if you ask me.......:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by petedrags

I didn't even know ralph had a mix...is it ne good???

Shit...i screwed that one up! Rosario did NO mix of Turn it Up....I was thinkin of Angel's song "Sounds So Good" ...Rosario tore that one up! Sorry!

Fliz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tranza

In no special order..

-Marco Bailey vs. Tom Hades - Cannonball <~Tizzech

-Deep Amok - Shades <~Darkness

-Thomas P Heckmann - Himmel Und Hoelle <~Squeaky

Word

doug great picks here..............that new marco bailey track is fucking slammmmmmmmmin......

shades is fuckin intense.......

and that new heckmann track will grow on me..w/o a doubt :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by deppnade

marco bailey-konverter

t. schumacher-shelford road(devilfish rmx)

old

fiona-violent suicide j vicious

old

organized noise-let the reign begin

blah

way out west-intensify peace division rmx

old

16th element-well strung

blah

chonga-thunder in the literal

blah

MV- wait till tomorrow part 1 and 4

eh

hydrogen rockers-musica

old

and last but not least, oldie but goodie................

:)De'Lancy-That look(Hani):)

SUPER OLD

jeez.....rookies....;)

jeez.....rookies....;) ...You said it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by deppnade

how could you guys forget........

marco bailey-konverter

lol

Outta the three Bailey tracks I checked out last week, Konverter was the one I ended up not playing out. It's still a pretty decent track, but I ended up playing From The Other Side and White Inferno instead.

Either way, I'm just psyched you guys are actually starting to list some of the stuff I like, like Schumacher, Bailey & Hades, Heckmann, etc. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tranza, i thought the thread was entitled top 10, not new top 10, so therefore i picked some songs that i liked, not that were new, so there :tongue:

obv, your taste and mine differ, which is cool, but i wasnt the one that left vinyl early on the anniversary party cause the music was bla........maybe if i blew someone to get all the new songs that come out i would be able to list them as well and not give any out fearing what the deadly consequences might be, but until then, i remain "average listenener" status, ill just stick to AG, i guess im just half a man, oh well......ill go back into my cave with the rest of us "old song" listeners......

heretic, i stuck that jam in there cause my girlfriend thought it sounded good in my car, so as im sure u know, what the woman says, goes :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by petedrags

nice list...but i have to disagree with you on the angel moreas track...original and angel's stereo are the best mixes...that one is just eh...

here's my top whatever in no particular order:

...Dope Sugglaz - The Word (Hernan Cattaneo Mix)

...

PMT Remix is much better....evil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by deppnade

maybe if i blew someone to get all the new songs that come out i would be able to list them as well and not give any out fearing what the deadly consequences might be

Actually, all those tunes are available to the public. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by deppnade

tranza, i thought the thread was entitled top 10, not new top 10, so therefore i picked some songs that i liked, not that were new, so there :tongue:

obv, your taste and mine differ, which is cool, but i wasnt the one that left vinyl early on the anniversary party cause the music was bla........maybe if i blew someone to get all the new songs that come out i would be able to list them as well and not give any out fearing what the deadly consequences might be, but until then, i remain "average listenener" status, ill just stick to AG, i guess im just half a man, oh well......ill go back into my cave with the rest of us "old song" listeners......

Maybe you'll watch what you say before you attempt to call someone a ROOKIE :rolleyes:

If my memory serves me correctly, you were about to break out the knee pads when you IM'd me BEGGING for Safe From Harm.. So Save it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tranza

Maybe you'll watch what you say before you attempt to call someone a ROOKIE :rolleyes:

If my memory serves me correctly, you were about to break out the knee pads when you IM'd me BEGGING for Safe From Harm.. So Save it..

wow.......that quote has me laughing on the floor.......break out the knee pads!!!!!!!!!!! CLASSSIC!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tranza

Maybe you'll watch what you say before you attempt to call someone a ROOKIE :rolleyes:

If my memory serves me correctly, you were about to break out the knee pads when you IM'd me BEGGING for Safe From Harm.. So Save it..

if i remember correctly i asked for it, you said you cant give it out, which strengthens my previous statement, that some people jerk off to songs that they have that no one else has, and all those songs arent available to everyone........tranza, there is nothing more to say, this is 3rd person over the computer yapping, i would say we could settle this over a red bull at vinyl but you leave too early for me to meet up with you.......:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tranza

-Francesco Farfa w/ Pleasure Team - The Search (Weekend World Mix)<~Sick

WW has been on fire lately...his remix of 'you think your jesus,' then 'twister' and 'round and round'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by deppnade

if i remember correctly i asked for it, you said you cant give it out, which strengthens my previous statement, that some people jerk off to songs that they have that no one else has, and all those songs arent available to everyone........tranza, there is nothing more to say, this is 3rd person over the computer yapping, i would say we could settle this over a red bull at vinyl but you leave too early for me to meet up with you.......:tongue:

LOL you asked? You begged like a little bitch.. Please oh please me and my boy messed with some chicks and oh please I wont give it to anyone.. "Im going to Mada & Moody's studio tomorrow to get Pressure and I will give it to you if you give it to me now please please please" :rolleyes:

Vinyl is beat the vibe is gone.. I'm happy to say I've seen the best parts of that party, stuff you will never see there ever again.. You want to settle something with me come to Factory and we will settle it.. Until then STFU and keep those knee pads warm..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tranza

You want to settle something with me come to Factory and we will settle it..

I have to admit that I've respected your music knowledge and that you aren't among the ones constantly posting bullshit vocal tracks up here.... but Factory? Before I make any assumptions, I'd like to hear hear your views on SF since I usually try not to draw any conclusions before I have all the info. I've been there once and couldn't stand the music there. So fill me in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by heretic909

I have to admit that I've respected your music knowledge and that you aren't among the ones constantly posting bullshit vocal tracks up here.... but Factory? Before I make any assumptions, I'd like to hear hear your views on SF since I usually try not to draw any conclusions before I have all the info. I've been there once and couldn't stand the music there. So fill me in.

I've been going there for a long time now.. I'll be the first to admit it's very different now compared to 98 when I first went.. The crowd is messy for the most part, and JP has good nights and bad nights (like any other dj).. All my friends are addicted to that place still, and some of my good friends work there.. IMO it's the only party worth going to on saturdays..

I can see how you might not like the music there (from viewing your charts).. It's all good tho :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0