Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T0p 10

tranza

Originally posted by tranza

I've been going there for a long time now.. I'll be the first to admit it's very different now compared to 98 when I first went.. The crowd is messy for the most part, and JP has good nights and bad nights (like any other dj).. All my friends are addicted to that place still, and some of my good friends work there.. IMO it's the only party worth going to on saturdays..

I can see how you might not like the music there (from viewing your charts).. It's all good tho :)

Yeah, just from looking at your list, I saw some schranz and techno on there which I didn't hear JP even come close to playing. Maybe it was just a bad night when I checked it out. But yeah, I didn't dig the crowd there at all, so I guess I'll just stick to my freaky parties. Thanks for the response, though. ;)

Originally posted by tranza

LOL you asked? You begged like a little bitch.. Please oh please me and my boy messed with some chicks and oh please I wont give it to anyone.. "Im going to Mada & Moody's studio tomorrow to get Pressure and I will give it to you if you give it to me now please please please" :rolleyes:

Vinyl is beat the vibe is gone.. I'm happy to say I've seen the best parts of that party, stuff you will never see there ever again.. You want to settle something with me come to Factory and we will settle it.. Until then STFU and keep those knee pads warm..

tranza, you are one of the funniest people i know....im dying to shake your hand....PJ party?

BG