Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blinx24kxbling

Whyz Peoplez Gotz To Be So White Fo ?

43 posts in this topic

and if u had a brain in the thick skull of yours you would probley understand that what you just said was completly stupid

Yo Bling i feelin u. sexxybabyd i bet u a cracker thats why u don't undastand.

Gansta is a way of life !! :goofy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by blinx24kxbling

Life is all about bein Gangsta... u real gangstaz u know what i'm talkin about :unhappy:

you can take some brain from me !!!

im ready to give it .. but promise me u will use it ...

dont u think before posting or saying anything ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gangstastyle

I aint no wanna be, I a real gangsta, and u betta undastand dat fool b4 i have to pull my glock out on ya asss aitz

LOL thanks... that was a really good laugh.. i needed that !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

why would a "REAL" Gangsta be posting on Clubplanet:confused: :confused: :confused:

I heard that!

Should you be doing a stickup somewhere!

Str8 up...a "real" gangsta wouldn't have to say he's a "real" gangsta. :gang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shugabooga

um, hello, can you say imposter? don't take this guy seriously, he's just trying to be funny and stir up shit. it's called BOREDOM.

exactly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by blinx24kxbling

Life is all about bein Gangsta... u real gangstaz u know what i'm talkin about :unhappy:

I don't even think you know what a real gangsta is......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gangstastyle

Yo Bling i feelin u. sexxybabyd i bet u a cracker thats why u don't undastand.

Gansta is a way of life !! :goofy:

. . . . . that's copyright infringement!!!!. . . . Hey Cintron!!!! . . . :laugh: . . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo, yall best back da fuck up before ya get smacked da fuck up, bling to tha blizzing in da hizzouse, mothafucka. yall best recognize and check yoself befo' ya wreck yaself.

Yo, g, I saw him cruizin down the street in his 6-fo, jockin da bitches, slappin da hos... don't be all up in his grill... sheeeet, he'll bust a cap in yo ass, for gettin him all fucked up.

:D :D :D;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:laugh: :laugh:

Hey gangsta buddy, next time you pass buy the local BMW dealership jack me up a nice M5. That's the final test to prove to the world you are officially ghetto. Ah - i wish i could be that ghetto. weeeeerd yo.

I think someone's been listening to too many onyx rap albums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . . that's copyright infringement!!!!. . . . Hey Cintron!!!! . . . :laugh: . . . .

hehe I'm Alllllll over it phuture :)

Mr. Bling Bling is about to find out how easily "Gangstaz" are stuffed into overhead storage bins...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeg

yo, yall best back da fuck up before ya get smacked da fuck up, bling to tha blizzing in da hizzouse, mothafucka. yall best recognize and check yoself befo' ya wreck yaself.

Yo, g, I saw him cruizin down the street in his 6-fo, jockin da bitches, slappin da hos... don't be all up in his grill... sheeeet, he'll bust a cap in yo ass, for gettin him all fucked up.

:D :D :D;)

yo you good bro youz showin the boy up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0