Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whyz Peoplez Gotz To Be So White Fo ?

yo, yall best back da fuck up before ya get smacked da fuck up, bling to tha blizzing in da hizzouse, mothafucka. yall best recognize and check yoself befo' ya wreck yaself.

Yo, g, I saw him cruizin down the street in his 6-fo, jockin da bitches, slappin da hos... don't be all up in his grill... sheeeet, he'll bust a cap in yo ass, for gettin him all fucked up.

:D :D :D;)

:laugh: :laugh:

Hey gangsta buddy, next time you pass buy the local BMW dealership jack me up a nice M5. That's the final test to prove to the world you are officially ghetto. Ah - i wish i could be that ghetto. weeeeerd yo.

I think someone's been listening to too many onyx rap albums.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . . that's copyright infringement!!!!. . . . Hey Cintron!!!! . . . :laugh: . . . .

hehe I'm Alllllll over it phuture :)

Mr. Bling Bling is about to find out how easily "Gangstaz" are stuffed into overhead storage bins...

Originally posted by joeg

yo, yall best back da fuck up before ya get smacked da fuck up, bling to tha blizzing in da hizzouse, mothafucka. yall best recognize and check yoself befo' ya wreck yaself.

Yo, g, I saw him cruizin down the street in his 6-fo, jockin da bitches, slappin da hos... don't be all up in his grill... sheeeet, he'll bust a cap in yo ass, for gettin him all fucked up.

:D :D :D;)

yo you good bro youz showin the boy up