Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL and FINAL Ferry Corsten Thread*** Important Info!

vixenfoxxy

OK kids, all you who replied to the rollcall from Chyna as "yay" need to know this:

Guestlists close at 11 p.m. NOT 11:30 anymore.

Tell the doorstaff Aly's Guestlist, that's where you'll be.

If you know you aren't going to make the guestlist, PM me or post back ASAP so I can set something up for you all!

Meetups: Have we decided on a place yet? If not, let's say 1 and 2 a.m. - under the VIP stairs or at the back bar? I think back bar might be a better idea but I'll leave that up to y'all!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Jimi, what did I tell you? and my list isn't full!!!

hey im only trying to help...but what does it have to do with "your people"? i know you might have a fixation with these people, but im just tryin to be nice, an anyway it was more directed to jerami, royal and some of my friends that also use the board. just trying to clear things up.

This thread is niether the time nor the place for it, I'll go over this concept again later tonight if you still can't get it. All you need to understand is that you should have some RESPECT for other people you work with, and for the work they've already done.

I think the VIP stairs...would be better since it will be packed..and the back bar is on the other side, which means pushing and sweatiness...so there at 1 am? if i dont see anyone there i guess your at the back bar...and find me if you feel like it..it doesnt matter

:bounce:

CD