Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ziggy-Zaggy @ Exit

jackzelvrp

I don't know who the hell Ziggy-Zaggy, whatever his name was but he sucked on the main floor of Exit... H e has to be the worst DJ I have heard in Exit, wow he was horrible... There was only one room that was pumping last night and that was the

RED ROOM with DJ Quest opening and Domenick Capello afterhours... Ziggy please get the hell out of Exit because YOU SUCK REALLY REALLY BAD!!! Now you tell me what dj would play Whitney Fuckin Houston @ 4 in the moring on the main floor of Exit the greatest club in the world, oh yeah anyone with the name Ziggy would... So Ziggy, Zaggy, Zoggy, whatever your name is please I'm begging you don't step another foot in exit, unless your applying for a job as one of the spanish custodians....

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

So Ziggy, Zaggy, Zoggy, whatever your name is please I'm begging you don't step another foot in exit, unless your applying for a job as one of the spanish custodians....

I don't care whether or not you liked his music or not.. that's a REALLY fucked up thing to say.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lemme guess.. you're a Draper head.. :blown:

I don't know who the hell Ziggy-Zaggy, whatever his name was but he sucked on the main floor of Exit... H e has to be the worst DJ I have heard in Exit, wow he was horrible... There was only one room that was pumping last night and that was the

RED ROOM with DJ Quest opening and Domenick Capello afterhours... Ziggy please get the hell out of Exit because YOU SUCK REALLY REALLY BAD!!! Now you tell me what dj would play Whitney Fuckin Houston @ 4 in the moring on the main floor of Exit the greatest club in the world, oh yeah anyone with the name Ziggy would... So Ziggy, Zaggy, Zoggy, whatever your name is please I'm begging you don't step another foot in exit, unless your applying for a job as one of the spanish custodians....

somone like you should get there ass kicked... can you spin? thought not! did you have a chance to spin at exit? thought not!

keep your bitching to yourself.. ok he is not the greatest dj? but give him a freakin chance.. all the dj's started out sucky.. people like you are a disgrace

. . . . I think . . . the fact that you made the statement, and I quote : "Exit is the greatest club in the world" . . disqualifies you completely from commenting on the various skills, or lack thereof, pertaining to ANY Disk Jockey . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . I think . . . the fact that you made the statement, and I quote : "Exit is the greatest club in the world" . . disqualifies you completely from commenting on the various skills, or lack thereof, pertaining to ANY Disk Jockey . . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

look a friend of mine that doesn't have AOL came on and wrote the statement about Ziggy. personally i feel the same. his style of music is not for the main floor at exit so yes personally i think he sucked. i would have not posted what my friend said but he is a wiseass. yes exit is the best club. they just need a resident on the main floor. shit the djs in the red room would have been the better choice i think

Z

I agree with these guys, But i would have never said it in that fashion. Respect the person for even having the Chance to SPin the Main Room @ Exit. They really need to get some nice talent in there now. No more Draper = Chance to actually build on what they have. Many people dont like the place, whatever, plenty of other places to go. Exit = One of the best in my book (but not the best).

lISTEN TO ALL THOSE THAT READ THIS POST, STOP YELLING AT JACKZELVRP HE DIDN'T WRITE IT. IT WAS ME, SO STAN K U BETTER CALM DOWN, BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH. YOUR DJ WAS HORRIBLE, I MEAN NO ONE NEW WHAT HE WAS PLAYING. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR SAYING IT BUT I'M SPEAKING THE TRUTH. IF U HAVE A PROBLEM PLEASE CALL ME AT (973) 403-3409. NEXT TIME U THREATEN JACK OR ANYONE ELSE FROM VELVET ROPE, AND I HEAR ABOUT IT, FRIDAY I WILL SEE U IN FRONT THE CLUB, AND I WILL PUT BULLETS IN YOUR ASS... SO JUST TRY ME... OK BY THE WAY I WILL BE AT EXIT ANYWAY, SO INSIDE THE CLUB IF U GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE BLINDSIDED IT WAS ME ... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!

look i don't know what is going on here. i had some people over my house and they came online. they are fucked up for putting that post about ziggy like that. and they pissed me off. one person is saying it is them. and the other person is saying it is someone else. i am sorry if any trouble or shit started. i would never personally crack on someone like that.

stan k. manages dj ziggy and i known him for a while now and he got a lil pissed at me. so i am trying to clear things up. i called some friends and tryed to find out who did it. and then another post goes up saying stan was talking shit when he was only pissed. it is fucked up when friends can't even tell you the truth. and now after i made some calls to try and find out who did it. they put a fucked up post and saying they are going to put bullets in someones head. that is really childish and immature. so clubbr315jett who everyou are, please just cut the shit out. cause if you are who i think you are. you really don't have shit to back yourself up. you are nothing.

so dj ziggy and stan k. sorry for this post it is fucked up and should have never been posted. from now on i am going to shut the autolog-on off so nobody can fuck on my name.

Jack Z

i dunno what the hell you guys are thinkin...first off, i would love to see somebody try and pull some shit with stan k this friday, the last kids i saw try that left factory in a world of hurt.. its always fun watchin some kids get the piss beatin outa them for actin like a buncha children...and as far as bustin caps at anyone in or near exit.. good luck, id love ot see the big angry bouncers stomp your heads in... and as far as the dj goes, he may not have been the best, but at least he was there, more than most others can say!

This is Stan K.

1. Jack its not what was said about Ziggys music that made me upset its the last coment of the email that made me upset. I know it was not u who wrote this so dont worry about it.

2. As Far as "clubbr315jett" are u retarded. Did your parents drop you when you were little. I don't deal with children and i am not about to start. If you are such a tough guy why all the fake info in your profile and a fake phone number. I don't even find your coment insulting. Just stupid. But then again what else can u expect from retards. I cant believe I am actually waisting my time to respond to people like you.

3. As Far as Music and DJ go everyone is entitled to their own comments and opinions. but there is no reason to make anything personal or racial.

Stan K.

I'd like to make a statement here.

First of all, anyone who makes a comment like that about any DJ is obviously not smart. I also work with Stan. He also began mananging my DJ career recently. Lets get a few things straight, Stan is an honest guy unlike most of the promoters in NYC. Anyone who knocks Ziggy doesnt know too much about DJing because coming from a fellow DJ, Ziggy knows his shit. If you do not like a certain DJ theres a mature way to say it.

ANd not for nothing but anyone who fucks around with Stan is mad stupid if they know anything about this scene. One of the reasons he knows so many people and is respected is because he does the same to other people. Promoters like Stan do not work with just any DJ's. So watch out for his DJ's because they'll be playing more and more in the city. AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, FIND ANOTHER CLUB TO GO TO AND DONT POST HATE MESSAGES ON THE BOARD!

yo cluber jet youra fuckin moron..u know who Stan K is?...lets put it this way...when you were fuckin getting your diapers changed...Stan Was making money in tyhe clubs...and Ziggy...the hottest fuckin DJ in NY right now...common...the hottest fuckin white...me and Stan K will piss all over u and all your fuckin stupid boys if I see you...your lucky stan dont wanna waste his time with u...end of story

First of all I think we all need to settle down! I'm never on these websites nor do I honestly care what anyone has to say, but since you people are talking negative about Ziggy and Stan K I'm going to have to put my two sense in! I want to start by saying NO ONE is going to mess with Stan K this Friday. I will make sure of that! clubbr315jett you must be the biggest punk if you're going to blindside him. Y don't you just confront him face to face instead of taking the pussy way out? I never talk about anyone but since you're the biggest mouth here I had to reply to you. If you want a piece of Stan K then at least let him see your face and let us see it also! Whoever has a problem with Stan K will have a problem with everone I come with!! That's not a threat it's a PROMISE!! As far as Ziggy is concerned, he's unique! His music has a different approach, he's not a follower... It's just different and a lot of people are afraid of different! That's what's going to make Ziggy "big time"! I personally don't care for anyones music except Danny Teneglia and JP but that's my opionion. Ziggy is cool and if you don't like his music then don't GO to his parties! Don't bother replying because I'm not going to read it since it's not worth my time! This is a one time deal! SEE YOU FRIDAY BUDDY!

YO STAN I THINK I MIGT HAVE FOUND OUT WHO CLUBBRJETT IS... HOT SHIT HUH, I WILL GIVE U A CALL LATER TODAY WHEN I KNOW THAT ITS THE PERSON, THAT I'M EXPECTING IT TO BE... YOUR WELCOME, PERSONALLY THIS REALLY DOESN'T CONCERN ANYONE ELSE BUT THE PEOPLE THAT THIS SITUATION ENVOLES, SO WITH THAT SAID JACK & STAN I WILL LET YOU 2 KNOW WHO IT IS LATER...