Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ziggy-Zaggy @ Exit

jackzelvrp

First of all, anyone who tries to come near Stan K is gonna get my 5-inch stiletto heel up his ass so far he'll taste it in the back of his throat. :mad:

Second, whoever made the first post (obviously not Jack): Take a look at Stan's post and learn a lesson from that. His response was not only mature and assertive, but he is clearly not afraid to accept the opinions of other people. Maybe one day when you grow up, you will be able to address adverse situations with as much class as he has, but until then why don't you just walk?

clubbrjett Ur a jerk-off.

Stank I got ur back. Buddy.

Ziggy is the shit. obviously this half a fag doesnt know what he is talking about.

If your gonna talk shit back it up u little pussy. Yeah putting bullets in his ass id love to see that one. fag boy.

Originally posted by kostaP

clubbrjett Ur a jerk-off.

Stank I got ur back. Buddy.

Ziggy is the shit. obviously this half a fag doesnt know what he is talking about.

If your gonna talk shit back it up u little pussy. Yeah putting bullets in his ass id love to see that one. fag boy.

Kosta you're the best! *mwah* Even on the shittiest mornings your posts are guaranteed to make me crack up laughing :laugh2:

ok...ok ok...Love Stan K like my brother...but enough...we all know club jett is a gay child molester behind a computer...but we're building stan's ego here way too high....LoL...I"m gona have to deal with Stan the 4 of 7 days a week that I see him...common...LoL...yo Stan if u read this b4 I see u...nm..I'l tell u in person....LoL