Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dcsglow

hey scratch

6 posts in this topic

hey i saw you at ruths...you are cute, i was the one with the white shirt, ax beanie on and dark jeans. you were sitting on jroos lap in the kitchen, anyway i just wanted to say hi. maybe next time i'll realize that that was you and we'll talk.:tongue:

Originally posted by scratchapella

sorry, i didn't know it was you either. . .i'll see you at glow next saturday :)

are east coast boogie men and the other guys...there thi supcoming saturday? 'cos I've been seeing flyers that say the 23rd and on the web site it says the 16th....:confused:

no, huda hudia and the east coast boogiemen will be here the same night as d:Fuse, on the 16th. . .be sure to use the back entrance, you'll get in faster that way

BUT it's the same night as elite force at the warehouse

Originally posted by scratchapella

no, huda hudia and the east coast boogiemen will be here the same night as d:Fuse, on the 16th. . .be sure to use the back entrance, you'll get in faster that way

shiet...to many party's and to few nights...you betcha I'm using the back entrance, that means, like you said scratch, shorter line AND you can wear jeans and sneakers