Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whose Been To Ibiza??

no, I haven't tried them. I have been trying to book everything on my own. Probably will get the plane tix from Expedia, and a car from AVIS. It was horrible trying to find an automatic car! Geez, I should learn to drive manual! But now we are waiting on the hotel. I hope things work out.

Originally posted by india22

roxxy,

Did you also try Bring it on. I hope they're not booked also. It seems like they're the best agency out there for Ibiza.

i booked my trip with bring it on. india22 i have to agree they are the best, roxxy0131 i looked into doing it myself but everything i came up with was just more money, check out bring it on.

Originally posted by mikethehammer

i booked my trip with bring it on. india22 i have to agree they are the best, roxxy0131 i looked into doing it myself but everything i came up with was just more money, check out bring it on.

Mike,

Which hotel did you choose? & When are you going?

I'm looking at staying at the Los Molinos in Figueretas, but Liberty Travel had it for $500 cheaper than bring it on.

I haven't booked yet, I've been trying to wait for the DJ schedules, but I don't think I can wait any longer since flights are already getting filled up

Originally posted by india22

Mike,

Which hotel did you choose? & When are you going?

I'm looking at staying at the Los Molinos in Figueretas, but Liberty Travel had it for $500 cheaper than bring it on.

I haven't booked yet, I've been trying to wait for the DJ schedules, but I don't think I can wait any longer since flights are already getting filled up

im staying at hotel garbi, it close to space and bora bora, i wanted to stay elsewere but the people im going with took forever and that was the last one for that week, im going june 28th to july 6th. i aslo checked out liberty travel and it was more money,

• 2 weeks later...

:hat: i have been to ibiza- i went last summer for about 8 days in the beginning of july and stayed at los molinos- figuerettas and got the deal from liberty travel- we got a pretty good deal it was about $1600 for the 8 days and the hotel had a/c.

we had a/c but you really don't need it- trust me- it gets cold at night and the breeze w/ the door open lets the air in so we never really turned it on & besides during the day you wanna relax on the beach so a/c isn't really needed, you won't be spending that much time in your room- trust me!!

this year we are going in the middle of july to the beginning of august & we will be staying in playa d'en bossa- hotel club garbi which is near bora bora and space so its more convenient and on the beach so a/c is not really needed b/c of the cool breeze coming from the ocean.

prices aren't that bad in ibiza- if you have been clubbing in nyc then the prices are the same $20 to $40 depending on where you go. i recommend going to cocoon night at amnesia and godskitchen at amnesia. the club has cold air blowing all nite!!!!! my fave club has to be amnesia b/c of the parties that are thrown there cream, cocoon, godskitchen, i think its the best club.

i wouldn't recommend renting a car maybe play it by day b/c there are taxis everywhere!

but ibiza is like no place in the world- be prepared to party your ass off and then some!!

We will be there July 26-Aug 6th for the first time. We are staying at El Corso in Talamanca. We have reserved a car. We want to see all of the island, and didn't want to have to rely on taxis. It is expensive though! The car for 11 days is $694 and that is w/o insurance. It is probably going to cost us about $1000 when all said and done. Crazy! I am looking forward to having a wild time. What about restaurants...are they expensive??

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo guys thanks for the info...how easy is it to get bombs down there????

im def not briniging anything on the plane with me

I was thinking the same thing, but if your bringing tabs, they should be easy to conceal by putting them in asprin bottles.

I wouldn't take the chance in bringing C: due the fact it might be hard to conceal, I'm not sure what those X-ray machines can pick up