Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apples and I Are Real... very real...

dgmodel

AOA is BITCH... if you alter your car in any shape or form... however there stock warranty is great... bumper to bumper for 5 years... you dont pay for anything... no oil changes, no brake pads, no service... the only thing you pay for is G*D Forbid you get into an accident then you pay for the repair.. but ohter than that... nothing... its all free... Benz has the same warranty.looking for an Audi?

Originally posted by dgmodel

AOA is BITCH... if you alter your car in any shape or form... however there stock warranty is great... bumper to bumper for 5 years... you dont pay for anything... no oil changes, no brake pads, no service... the only thing you pay for is G*D Forbid you get into an accident then you pay for the repair.. but ohter than that... nothing... its all free... Benz has the same warranty.looking for an Audi?

i found a lease deal on a used A6

1999, every option, 40,000 miles

$3700 down, $189 a month for 36 months

Originally posted by dgmodel

a6... phatty ride... which one? 2.7 or 4.2? the v8 one is soooo hot with the fender flares it looks off the hook.. put some carlssons on it or some breytons... its looks fuckin off the hook...

v6

cant afford the v8 insurance (big poppa needs a real job-2 1/2 more years!)

i hear ya... however both are really hot cars... right now its a buyers market... haggle with the bastid for a lil... and see whats up... or if youre buying from a dealer have them throw in some perks or lil extras... but go for it ... i can proudly say you will not regret it or be let down...