Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i had the best sex tonight.

djmoonshine

Originally posted by fierydesire

...its by choice, I choose to be alone ::sigh:: but prince charming will come Im sure of it;)

no doubt...on both counts...i always was amazed by how it is usually the most beautiful women i meet that are the loneliest...that's what i was trying to say...i'm sure if u wanted penis you girls would just go out and grab one but y'all are not that shallow...not many women really and truly are...

i'm a romantic...i wish everyone true love...one of my fav lines from a Queen song, "Just One Moment of Love Is Better Than A Lifetime Alone"...

Originally posted by phatman

no doubt...on both counts...i always was amazed by how it is usually the most beautiful women i meet that are the loneliest...that's what i was trying to say...i'm sure if u wanted penis you girls would just go out and grab one but y'all are not that shallow...not many women really and truly are...

i'm a romantic...i wish everyone true love...one of my fav lines from a Queen song, "Just One Moment of Love Is Better Than A Lifetime Alone"...

aww thanx babe..I don't think I just wanna pork anyone...even though I have a few options....but I'll save it for someone I *hopefully* fall in love with....or perhpas like..

BTW, great line;)

Guest gabo

I always wanted to go around my house fucking a girl with household items!

smack her ass with a spatula and then fuck her silly with the handle.

Originally posted by gabo

AHAHAHA! That reminded me of Tom Hanks in Bachelor Party; he keeps pulling out this eggbeater and telling his fiance he'd like to try it.

*is tasty a prude because she doesnt put household items in her pussy?*

:confused:

A few years back while shampooing my hair w/ Herbal Essence I got that URGE...(ok it wasn't that particular brand but you get the point)

so I used one of the travel size shampoo bottle to quench that urge. I was on vacation and the closest thing to a cock was my friend's bottle of salon selective.;)

Originally posted by tastyt

AHAHAHA! That reminded me of Tom Hanks in Bachelor Party; he keeps pulling out this eggbeater and telling his fiance he'd like to try it.

i was thinkin more of Stripes with James Belushi and the scene in the kitchen w/ a spatula...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

i was thinkin more of Stripes with James Belushi and the scene in the kitchen w/ a spatula...

i thought a vibrator and dildo ARE considered household items

Originally posted by gabo

stop that... the only reason a girl has to resort to household items is cause there isnt a man around to get the job done... i dont refer to it as "hard times" for nothing... :mad:

if you're packing some heat between your legs, dont even come near me with a fuckin spatula handle... SHIT!!! i'll smack you with that shit for being so damn thoughtless! :tongue::D;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

stop that... the only reason a girl has to resort to household items is cause there isnt a man around to get the job done... i dont refer to it as "hard times" for nothing... :mad:

if you're packing some heat between your legs, dont even come near me with a fuckin spatula handle... SHIT!!! i'll smack you with that shit for being so damn thoughtless! :tongue::D;)

smack me ehh?? bring it!