Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the girls (who showed their tits)....

andre9000

at the Marti gras party at Buzz on Friday, I must say "nice work". Never has it been easier for a guy with a neck full of beads to see so many sets of tits in one night. Even got some girls sucking on each other's tits. That too, was commendable. So nice work, keep it up.

Originally posted by andre9000

at the Marti gras party at Buzz on Friday, I must say "nice work". Never has it been easier for a guy with a neck full of beads to see so many sets of tits in one night. Even got some girls sucking on each other's tits. That too, was commendable. So nice work, keep it up.

Really? Damn I wish I thought of that. I woulda done it at Platinum though (I would have worn earplugs).

of course they did. They'd come up to YOU and ask for beads. And they knew they weren't getting any unless they showed some skin, so they obliged without any sort of arm-twisting. It just goes to show what a little alchohol, drugs, and plastic beads can get for u....

Originally posted by vicman

and you could also get beads from girls if you showed them ur tities, of course evertime i did this after they saw my beer gut they screamed and ran away :(

Actually, these 2 girls came up to me and said "can we have some beads" so I say sure, and then I'm waiting for them to pull up their shirt, and they start grabbing at my pants. I'm like "what are u doing?" and they said "you have to show us your dick" I say "are ya'll from Canada? don't u know what marti gras is? If you want MY beads, u have to show me YOUR tits." Then they say no, and so I rolled out. dumb girls....

Actually, these 2 girls came up to me and said "can we have some beads" so I say sure, and then I'm waiting for them to pull up their shirt, and they start grabbing at my pants. I'm like "what are u doing?" and they said "you have to show us your dick" I say "are ya'll from Canada? don't u know what marti gras is? If you want MY beads, u have to show me YOUR tits." Then they say no, and so I rolled out. dumb girls....

I would have shown them my dick.

Originally posted by crownroyal

I would have shown them my dick.

yes, my friend, but it's the principle. This is America and it's marti gras. If you want beads, you show tits. I got my deal played with after I left the club, so I'm not concerned with having them see it. I'm not letting any stupid chickenheads get beads and see my cock. It doesn't work that way, not in America, not on Marti Gras. Amen.

yes, my friend, but it's the principle. This is America and it's marti gras. If you want beads, you show tits. I got my deal played with after I left the club, so I'm not concerned with having them see it. I'm not letting any stupid chickenheads get beads and see my cock. It doesn't work that way, not in America, not on Marti Gras. Amen.

I still would have shown them my dick. :roll:

I still would have shown them my dick. :roll:

i think that the underlying principle of mardi gras is getting some, so i wouldve done the same as royal, shown my equipment...as shady once said, "the greatest rewards await those that are willing to risk the most" .. but i was to f*cked up dancing in the main room to venture off to do anything

Originally posted by vicman

i think that the underlying principle of mardi gras is getting some, so i wouldve done the same as royal, shown my equipment...as shady once said, "the greatest rewards await those that are willing to risk the most" .. but i was to f*cked up dancing in the main room to venture off to do anything

I wouldn't have done it for sex (anybody can get that), I would have done it to see the look on their faces. I'm more into shit like that.

I wouldn't have done it for sex (anybody can get that), I would have done it to see the look on their faces. I'm more into shit like that.

see, I would be the opposite, in that I'm looking to get some. Knowing I already had some in the bank for that night, I could care less what the look on their faces might have been. Now, if I was looking to score from them, I might have been persuaded to let them "take matters into their own hands" so to speak, with my "schlong" so to speak.

I must disagree - not anybody can get sex from 2 big breasted hot women. Sure, sex in general, anyone can find the 55 year old hooker with the limp and the double chin, but sex with a good looking chick, that takes a little more talent....

see, I would be the opposite, in that I'm looking to get some. Knowing I already had some in the bank for that night, I could care less what the look on their faces might have been. Now, if I was looking to score from them, I might have been persuaded to let them "take matters into their own hands" so to speak, with my "schlong" so to speak.

I must disagree - not anybody can get sex from 2 big breasted hot women. Sure, sex in general, anyone can find the 55 year old hooker with the limp and the double chin, but sex with a good looking chick, that takes a little more talent....

LOL! I wouldn't let a Buzz girl touch me, that's scary. They might be on something and try to run away with it. I would show it cos I get off on public sexual acts. I once had sex at the Griffith Park Observatory overlooking LA (next to the Hollywood sign). It was awesome. I can't wait for Ibiza-

Ok not everybody can get sex, you are right now that I think of it. Jimi has lots of trouble.

LOL! I wouldn't let a Buzz girl touch me, that's scary. They might be on something and try to run away with it. I would show it cos I get off on public sexual acts. I once had sex at the Griffith Park Observatory overlooking LA (next to the Hollywood sign). It was awesome. I can't wait for Ibiza-

Ok not everybody can get sex, you are right now that I think of it. Jimi has lots of trouble.

whatever...let me tell you something...ROYAL...I have a wordrobe, which makes me more easily noticed by girls cause they wanna fuck me cause I'm ugly. Second, bitches wanna fuck me when they smell my arm pits, cause that joun smells delicious. And fourth, I buck girls like I trainkwreck on the tables...everyday...

SO WHY DON'T YOU PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE...AND SMOKE IT!

Originally posted by dcsglow

whatever...let me tell you something...ROYAL...I have a wordrobe, which makes me more easily noticed by girls cause they wanna fuck me cause I'm ugly. Second, bitches wanna fuck me when they smell my arm pits, cause that joun smells delicious. And fourth, I buck girls like I trainkwreck on the tables...everyday...

uh jimi, you said first, second and fourth...where the third?

I told you I have my own set of morals :D I live by the law of Royal

that's right, mayne. Do You. Don't worry about what anyone else says, cause they aren't in your shoes, you're accountable for you and only you. So if u wanna do something, like whip it out when commanded, then handle your biz.

that's right, mayne. Do You. Don't worry about what anyone else says, cause they aren't in your shoes, you're accountable for you and only you. So if u wanna do something, like whip it out when commanded, then handle your biz.

I whip it out any goddamn time I please! Like today, I was sitting in a meeting, and I just whipped it out.

I have an appointment with HR this afternoon, though. I may be getting fired. :(

Originally posted by dcsglow

You right sucka. Everybody here get's more girls than me, but for one goddamn reason. I'm married!

Hells yeah!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I whip it out any goddamn time I please! Like today, I was sitting in a meeting, and I just whipped it out.

I have an appointment with HR this afternoon, though. I may be getting fired. :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO!!!!!