Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the ******official****** fuck valentine's thread

Kuro

Guest jroo

you can only have your heart riped out so many times before you get bitter. just check out my sig. anyway, this one time , this girl gave me a little monkey beany baby type thing, and he had a heart in his hand. well, after we broke up i made a noose out of some old rope and i hung him for like months and had him on display at my place. until this one girl talked me into freeing the monkey, she said to cut the heart out of his hand so i did, then i dyed his hair blue and called him my little rave monkey and danced with him often.

Originally posted by jroo

you can only have your heart riped out so many times before you get bitter. just check out my sig. anyway, this one time , this girl gave me a little monkey beany baby type thing, and he had a heart in his hand. well, after we broke up i made a noose out of some old rope and i hung him for like months and had him on display at my place. until this one girl talked me into freeing the monkey, she said to cut the heart out of his hand so i did, then i dyed his hair blue and called him my little rave monkey and danced with him often.

LOL that's too bad. Pour out a lil likka for the dead monkey

It's not that I don't believe in love, Elly, it's just that every Valentine's day there's always something specific that seems to happen to make me feel sad and heartbroken and the last thing I need a whole day as a reminder of is the fact that Lisa didn't choo-choo-choose me and only gave me that card because no one else would.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm with ya, babe. ;) I'll be wearing my silk heart boxers on Thursday. And I've got a whole bag of Sweet Tart Hearts that say "Be Mine" on them

Yay!..:bounce: Okay.. does that mean you have a valentines or you're just being festive and wearing your silk heart boxers and eating sweet tart hearts all alone on Thurs. night??:confused:

Originally posted by crank47

2. I hope you're not the person that keeps closing the elevator doors at Courthouse Metro right before I get there. :mad:

Actually I'm up the street at Barton and Clarendon. ...

:laugh: ... nahh.. that's not me. I live by Courthouse Rd. 2 blocks down from the detention center/police dpt. .. I love N. Arlington :grin2:

Originally posted by Kuro

It's not that I don't believe in love, Elly, it's just that every Valentine's day there's always something specific that seems to happen to make me feel sad and heartbroken and the last thing I need a whole day as a reminder of is the fact that Lisa didn't choo-choo-choose me and only gave me that card because no one else would.

Guys.. just because you've had bad experiences in the past does not mean you should rule out love completely. I believe there's a person out there .. the right person.. out there for all of us. It's just a matter of time, some effort on your part and a little bit of luck... it may not come now.. so be patient and enjoy life and be positive:smoke:

Kuro.. don't dwell on something that's probably not meant to be... just think of what she's missing out on.. a cool:shades2:, smart, funny guy like yourself.

Originally posted by ellywelly

Guys.. just because you've had bad experiences in the past does not mean you should rule out love completely. I believe there's a person out there .. the right person.. out there for all of us. It's just a matter of time, some effort on your part and a little bit of luck... it may not come now.. so be patient and enjoy life and be positive:smoke:

Ummm no. Halle Berry is already taken and Giselle Bundchen won't return my calls. Therefore I am left with aquaintances...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

What're YOU doing for V-day? Does it happen to involve a red laced bra and panty set, heavy lubricant, and a hairy mule?? brow.gif:D

hahaha... all of the above!!... Illlll.. actually .. I can't think or see the word donkey or mule in the same sentence with a sex related word without getting that awful mental pic!! :puke: .. okay I think I'm going to go puke