Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Ever Hear Of.....

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I can't leave her. I don't want to leave her. I wanna marry her one day. I feel like I'm going crazy.

Aww babe...things are gonna get easier....I was the same way when my ex broke up with me, give it time. Your heart will heal...it just takes time and patience...I can't guarantee that it will happen quickly or that you will ever stop loving her...but this is part of the whole process of love and relationships....you gotta deal with both the bad and the good. Just remember the good times, the smiles, etc....but for now let her go.....or try its better for your sanity and health..I hoped that helped....

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I can't leave her. I don't want to leave her. I wanna marry her one day. I feel like I'm going crazy.

NO! Don't say that! You realize the longer you stay with her the harder it will be to leave. Co-dependency is a very bad place to be, especially for someone so young. I mean it's easy to say looking from the outside, I know, it took me forever to extract myself from a codependent situation. But you have no idea how good it feels to have that weight lifted off of me!

From your posts... it really sounds like this situation is making you miserable more than anything. The pain of ending a relationship is nothing compared to the agony of staying in a dysfunctional situation.

Well whatever you decide, good luck with it. :(