Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fawkin niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

heretic909

I just called my go-go dancer friend that I've been "playing" with lately. And her stripper friend is over there and she answered the phone, and they both asked me to come over and her mom's not home.

SMACK IT UP, FLIP IT, RUB IT DOWN.... OH NO!!!

And even better, the go-go girl said that she had some leftovers that she's gonna heat up for me, so I actually get to eat dinner tonite also!!!

[starts singing]

"Jesus loves me, this I know. Now I'm gonna bang dem hoes"

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

sweet...but dear you have a chick no? keep them morals:rolleyes: :tongue:;) well maybe break em for this one time

FUCK morals!! pork one in the ass and have the other blow you after!!

Originally posted by fierydesire

:rolleyes:

yeah ok....and this is why you have no g/f I assume?

Woah we got a bunch of pigs rollin around on this board, eh?:tongue:

I think he was trying to imply as long as that person is a stripper/exotic dancer then it's ok to cheat on your partner. Then this would apply to women as well, no?

These girls talk about whatever they want to. Dildos, orgies, lesbian strap on action, and we play along all nice with them. But when it comes to one of us having a little fun, were all mysogonystic pigs. Come on girls play fair, this is a sex board. We want our come-uppance, that's right wheres our come-uppance. Unite men, we want equal rights too.

Originally posted by boywonder77

These girls talk about whatever they want to. Dildos, orgies, lesbian strap on action, and we play along all nice with them. But when it comes to one of us having a little fun, were all mysogonystic pigs. Come on girls play fair, this is a sex board. We want our come-uppance, that's right wheres our come-uppance. Unite men, we want equal rights too.

:laugh: :laugh: its all good baby....sorry to call ya pigs...I know must of ya and Im teasing:tongue:

yeah but some of us also have no b/fs....*some* hehe so we can do that, but he talks abthis 6 yrs relationship...so theres a difference get my point hun?

Well, after about 20 hours over there, I'm finally back at my crib. :D

I didn't get with the stripper, but she did give me an hour long upper body massage which was quite nice.

And yes, I have a g/f of six years, and yes, I am an asshole. And my g/f just found out that her tour got extended by another month, so she's not getting back to the States til June now. Expecting me to keep my pecker outta trouble til then would require an act of god. So me and this go-go have this arrangement where she's gonna be my temp until my g/f gets back. Works out fine if you ask me.

Originally posted by heretic909

I didn't get with the stripper, but she did give me an hour long upper body massage which was quite nice.

And yes, I have a g/f of six years, and yes, I am an asshole. And my g/f just found out that her tour got extended by another month, so she's not getting back to the States til June now. Expecting me to keep my pecker outta trouble til then would require an act of god. So me and this go-go have this arrangement where she's gonna be my temp until my g/f gets back. Works out fine if you ask me.

:rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by heretic909

What's that I hear?

Why, I think it's your girlfriend moaning and screaming... with a thick hard cock inside of her!!!

"Ohhhh baby yessssss, I've NEVER had it so goooooood!!!!!!!!!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry- you didn't really think I would let you off so easy, did you? :shaky: