Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fierydesire

Cuddler's wanted!!!

38 posts in this topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

Um its either yes or no...simple as that....you would be missing out if you refused;)...

Well if you put it thay way. Give me all the info and I'm there.....:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Well if you put it thay way. Give me all the info and I'm there.....:D

oh reallly....::rubs chin:: check PM's hahaha:rolleyes: ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mmmmmmmmm cuddles they're the best....... hmmmmm get some people together fill the room will pillows oh wait I don't think we would end up doing much cuddling hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

phat people are designed as the best cuddlers...

i practice every night w/ my pillows

oops...did i just say that out loud?

hehe ...so do I ;)

aren't they though :( Aww..one of my exes were the best cuddlers...its always better to cuddle with a guy with some meat on them....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

phat people are designed as the best cuddlers...

i practice every night w/ my pillows

oops...did i just say that out loud?

I cuddle with my woobie... does that count? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

what is a woobie?:confused:

:handraisedintheair:

usu. a woobie is a security blanket...ever see Mr. Mom w/ Michael Keaton...

but...it could mean something diff...tasty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

:handraisedintheair:

usu. a woobie is a security blanket...ever see Mr. Mom w/ Michael Keaton...

but...it could mean something diff...tasty?

Yes, that is exactly it!

Well... my woobie is not literally a blanket... but it does make me feel secure! :D

I am such a little girl sometimes. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0