Clubplanet Nightlife Community

........avalon Saturday 2-16-02..

tdawg

THIS SATURDAY @ AVALON WE HAVE SPECIAL GUEST DJ LOUIE DEVITO SPINNING......DJ NAILZ WILL BE LAYING DOWN THE OPENING SET......

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW LOUIE DEVITO...HE MIXES ONE OF TEH TOP SELLING CD'S IN THE NATION...."NYC UNDERGROUND VOLUMES 1-4"....I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THESE CD'S AND LOVE 'EM>>>>>>>>>>SO COME CHECK IT OUT

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION

tdawg1@hotmail.com

:blown:

hey tanzer..tdawg...saturday sounds like its gonna be a good nite!! ill have to work early in the day so i dont miss it...6am to 2pm...will give me enough time to rest up!

Unfortunetly i wont be at Axis this thursday....OMG....first time in months......Valentines day and all..:rolleyes: .... But im sure it will be bangin as usual....

<3lia :D

hey I know alot of people think that devito /skribble work for KRAFT......but they did alot for the industry and everyone seems to forget that....personally I'd rather hear Tiesto or Tall Paul throw down a set before these two....but music is music and as long as peeps are dancing,drinking and having fun....than its all good.......

kaydup..I was waiting for a comment like that from somebody, who would of guessed it would 've been you....haha:laugh:

Originally posted by tdawg

hey I know alot of people think that devito /skribble work for KRAFT......but they did alot for the industry and everyone seems to forget that....personally I'd rather hear Tiesto or Tall Paul throw down a set before these two....but music is music and as long as peeps are dancing,drinking and having fun....than its all good.......

kaydup..I was waiting for a comment like that from somebody, who would of guessed it would 've been you....haha:laugh:

Yeah I couldn't resist, I was waiting for someone else but it took too long.

Hey if you promote there why don't you tell Avalon to let Tiesto do a longer set next month!!

Originally posted by tdawg

heheh this reminds me of the time when this guy (from boston) referred to Skribbles as one hte "good New York DJ's! "

:jawdrop: that's what i did at first and i said (lmao) honey dont ever say that in ny or you might :blown:

I love getting feedback (positive or negative) on what the "real" people think about nites that we have......

be honest and tell my why devito is so bad...I am not sticking up for him but I just want to hear everyones opinions......

do you guys think it is a bad idea to have devito booked on a Saturday nite @ Avalon?

as far as tiesto goes.......he can spin as long as he wants;)

no I know why devito is cheese,

but i was looking for opinions/comments about ANY nite.......or ANY dj...especially aixs and avalon......ex- things you would want to see changed, themes you would want to see....dj's booked and so on

hey i do work....the file that sits in front of me....(the same one since this morning) is good cover up..:D

i just sit here and type ...la la laaa ...and when some one walks by...i just start sifting threw the file...pick up the phone and start dialing some number...( sometimes my house) lol.....

nahhh i do work...sometimes.....but i dont feel good, and they're not given us monday off ....so ..:tongue: