Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys and cock

siceone

Ok I had to post about this shit today I went to the gym for a swim and I did like mad shitty 2 laps and I was huffing and puffing like I ran 2 miles any way I go to shower off (with my shorts on) and I walk into the shower, and there is some Dude facing out ward with an uncut cock and Im like dude turn around so I like go to a stall that blocks my view of him and turn my back on him so Im showering off and I was loosening my trunks and I look over my shoulder and the guy was trying to check out my shit.. I swear I just didn't know what to do.. should I have hit the guy ? jesus there are some fucked up people in this world.

u just caught him trying to catch a glimpse. men are competetive creatures.

we always try to compare ourselves to other men.

We had gang showers back in high school, so after crew and wrestling everyone was trying to be as discreet as possible, takin' showers and acting perfectly normal

of course they were all shooting quick glimpses, kind of like insurance just in case one guy started bragging too much about his libido... then they could be like "hey kid, dont even lie. i totally got the goods on you"

Originally posted by siceone

I walk into the shower, and there is some Dude facing out ward with an uncut cock and Im like dude turn around so I like go to a stall that blocks my view of him and turn my back on him so Im showering off and I was loosening my trunks and I look over my shoulder and the guy was trying to check out my shit..

SURE....YOU JUST "HAPPEN" TO LOOK OVER TO THE OTHER GUY THAT WAS CHECKING YOU OUT...YEAH OK!!!

MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD WINK AT HIM...THAT USUALLY SCARES THEM AWAY ;)

He could have been checking out your package for comparison or possibly for pleasure? Someone who would openly disblay his somehwhat unattractive cock is probably looking for some attention...so maybe you shouldn't wink at him or he'll be :hump:

Originally posted by siceone

.... I look over my shoulder and the guy was trying to check out my shit.. I swear I just didn't know what to do.. should I have hit the guy ? jesus there are some fucked up people in this world.

... classic homophobe

oh know you saw his cock.....omg the world is going to end cuz the guy wasn't hiding in shame , like you, while taking his shower

you looked at his shit long enough to tell it was uncut... maybe he thought YOU were attracted to him...

maybe ever chick that you ever ogled on the beach should have kicked ya in tha bawlz.

Grow up and look at it as a compliment ... looks are looks ... violating you space by grabing you is different .....

-Strype

<Stype steps up on SoapBox and pulls out his cock and swings it around>

"Who wants to look at this cut cock .... No Shame in my game"

Originally posted by strype

... classic homophobe

oh know you saw his cock.....omg the world is going to end cuz the guy wasn't hiding in shame , like you, while taking his shower

you looked at his shit long enough to tell it was uncut... maybe he thought YOU were attracted to him...

maybe ever chick that you ever ogled on the beach should have kicked ya in tha bawlz.

Grow up and look at it as a compliment ... looks are looks ... violating you space by grabing you is different .....

-Strype

first I am certainly not a homophobe

second you damn right I will hide my small penis in shame and I will have some discretion instread of actively violating someones occular

third I try not to STARE cause its rude ( except for that time at the roxy when I was staring at the dancer.. she was the sweetest person too)

Fourth I dont go to the beach

and Fifth since you say ogling girls is rude how am I supposed to take a guy checking my shit out as a compliment.

and last but not least it was supposed to be a funny post.

oh and I almost forgot thanks for the label

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by godfatherbam

i totally agree with siceone on this one...i dont want some dude checkin out my sht, not cause i am ashamed, just outta respect, i mean i guess if he is gonna do it, at least be fuckin discreet....DZAMN!!!!:rolleyes:

bro dont touch my nipples ever again cabish?

Originally posted by strype

... classic homophobe

-Strype

:laugh: nice

Sice...babe its probably cause your hung like a horse;):tongue:

Originally posted by makeakillin

I am circumcised. But whats so ugly about an un-cut cock?

lollol...I was thinking exactly the same when I read that comment.

I dont really know what one looks like to tell you the truth:confused:
....and probably neither does she....

...but let's just stick to what we know and are used to...and nourish our preconceptions :rolleyes:

Originally posted by flying_high

lollol...I was thinking exactly the same when I read that comment.

....and probably neither does she....

...but let's just stick to what we know and are used to...and nourish our preconceptions :rolleyes:

Actually I do, and I was honest with the statement that it's "somewhat unnattractive", and if Sice made a comment about him being uncircumcised, he wanted to get that point across...