ceeotter

SATURDAY MARCH 9TH ST PARTRICK'S DAY PARADE SSH ANS CLUB XS[/color

ITS TIME FOR A LITTLE PROMOTING--PARDONE ME

Starting at 12 pm watch the parade from the balcony

$2.00 drinks

Live bands during the daytime BIG ORANGE CONE

DOG VOICES ROCK CANDY POPPA SQUAT THE MONSTER FUBAR

TEO-T SPINNING IN BETWEEN SETS

THEN AS THE SUN GOES DOWN AND THE PARADE ENDS.....

GET READY FOR TEO-T AND RICHIE SANTANA SPINNING UNTIL 3AM----CAN U MAKE IT TIL THE END??????

Ladies wear green underwear

and you get in for free.

See you there pm me for any details on hotels to stay/party in for the weekend.

:hat:

Please do the pathetic souls that attend this event a favor and keep your green stained extra larger underwear to yourself. This has to be one of the worst holidays out there, next to that crap those filthy arabs celebrate of course. So did you lose some weight for the upcoming summer C-slob??? With all of the new weight loss supplements and equipment like fast abs on the market, I expect to see you in decent shape this summer, or at the very least less of a watermellon and more like a pear...come on, I'm just being rational...50 pounds at a time baby, take the gradual approach.

-NJ SHORE SEX MASTER

Originally posted by gropasaurus

Please do the pathetic souls that attend this event a favor and keep your green stained extra larger underwear to yourself. This has to be one of the worst holidays out there, next to that crap those filthy arabs celebrate of course. So did you lose some weight for the upcoming summer C-slob??? With all of the new weight loss supplements and equipment like fast abs on the market, I expect to see you in decent shape this summer, or at the very least less of a watermellon and more like a pear...come on, I'm just being rational...50 pounds at a time baby, take the gradual approach.

-NJ SHORE SEX MASTER

GROPASSS are you confusing me w/ your mother?

I only weigh 102 pounds. Minus 50 pounds I would be ethopian like. NOW shut the f#@K up before my buff ass rips your calf implants out and shoves them down your throat.

Your pathetic LOSER.

Sorry but I fired your mom so if you need a job for the summer I'll see IF your qualified to work the bathrooms at Temps.

Hey know your jealous b/c I have friends and a job and a mom who doesn't work in the bathroom and all.

If your really nice I'll pay someone to hang out w/ at Temps.

Originally posted by gropasaurus

-NJ SHORE SEX MASTER

I am going to make you swallow your calf implants---LOSER