Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pre-WMC Buzz party

Kuro

Originally posted by Kuro

Apparently there's a pre-WMC Buzz going on Wednesday March 20th. According to the Balance promotions site Anthony Pappa and Nick Warren are both booked to play at Buzz that night. When is the WMC?

WTF???? That would be SUPER SWEEET!!!!!

WMC starts on the 23rd of March a few of us a flying out on Friday the 22nd, Nick Warren is scheduled to be at Dream on the 21st that Thursday, so it would be super sweet if he playted at Buzz on the 20th with Pappa....oh, please, let it be tru, let it be true!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vicman

WTF?!?!?!?

I just checked the site:

http://www.balancepromote.com/balance/balance_no_intro.html

and Nick Warre, Anthony Pappa AND Sander Kleinenberg are scehduled to appear at Buzz on Wed., March 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

You suck! That's lineup is f@%king stupid sick! Hmmm, how much is airfare to DC? :D

Sander too? Aw shit. I'm not going to WMC, so this will be a nice treat. Danny Howells is going to be there on Friday the 22nd so I'll probably catch that, too. I love Buzz.

Hey, does the WMC always start this late? It's going to be spring, not winter.

Originally posted by Kuro

Sander too? Aw shit. I'm not going to WMC, so this will be a nice treat. Danny Howells is going to be there on Friday the 22nd so I'll probably catch that, too. I love Buzz.

Hey, does the WMC always start this late? It's going to be spring, not winter.

actually your right, i thnk the official last day of winter is teh 21st of march, so technically oits spring although in Miami it'll be summer :cool: ...i gotta werk on my tan while i'm down there

yeah, we know..at least for that night we can say that there is no better line-up anywhere. :D

You can say it more often than not! BUZZ is probably the best venue on the east coast right now, aside from maybe the new Avaland in Boston (which sounds like it will be amazing once it's opened.)

Miami brings in topshelf talent, but all the DJ's throw down bullshit sets b/c they think they're on vacation and don't take it seriously. Danny Howells' set a few weeks ago was garbage. He had no record selection, the records were skipping.......blah, blah, blah. The same goes for every other dj that visits the beach! Don't get me started! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by joeygk

You can say it more often than not! BUZZ is probably the best venue on the east coast right now, aside from maybe the new Avaland in Boston (which sounds like it will be amazing once it's opened.)

Miami brings in topshelf talent, but all the DJ's throw down bullshit sets b/c they think they're on vacation and don't take it seriously. Danny Howells' set a few weeks ago was garbage. He had no record selection, the records were skipping.......blah, blah, blah. The same goes for every other dj that visits the beach! Don't get me started! :mad: :mad: :mad:

yeah, thats what i had been thinking that with Twilo gone Buzz is the only other place in the NE that is big enough to bring in good talent. But I havent gone to Miami in quite some time so I dint know what the scene is down there now, and I havent been to Avalon in Boston, but they also seem to get good talent.

Kinda sucks that DJ's think theyre on vacation and their setd suck ass when they go down to Miami. :mad:

Kinda sucks that DJ's think theyre on vacation and their setd suck ass when they go down to Miami. :mad:

Don't worry though........WMC is the exception! They're all trying to top eachother, so we get some spectacular sets. Too bad it's only once a year.