Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<3 Spread the Sex Board Love <3

marcid21

<~~~~ Big Valentine's Day Cornball!

Now, I know that not everyone has a Valentine this year....and keep in mind, I don't either...But just remember who most of us always come to when in some sort of love, sexual, or mental distress.....

THE CP SEX BOARD!

This is obviously the time for the best board on CP to shine and show the love....since there's been so much hate going around....

So that's right, put it here....let us know who your thinking of today and what kind of plans you have...and how it all turns out...and who you wished you would have spent some quality time with blah blah blah....(PS...Misk, if you read this, you're allowed one BLAH....other than that...this is a spread the love thread)

Me personally....I just wanna give a big *smoochie* to all of you!!!!

:heart::love::heart:

Originally posted by marcid21

<~~~~ Big Valentine's Day Cornball!

Now, I know that not everyone has a Valentine this year....and keep in mind, I don't either...But just remember who most of us always come to when in some sort of love, sexual, or mental distress.....

THE CP SEX BOARD!

This is obviously the time for the best board on CP to shine and show the love....since there's been so much hate going around....

So that's right, put it here....let us know who your thinking of today and what kind of plans you have...and how it all turns out...and who you wished you would have spent some quality time with blah blah blah....(PS...Misk, if you read this, you're allowed one BLAH....other than that...this is a spread the love thread)

Me personally....I just wanna give a big *smoochie* to all of you!!!!

:heart::love::heart:

thanx for the kiss:D i will give one back for giving me one, plus it will prob be the only one will get on v-day. F-that i refuse to be down:)

well...figures...i would have an excellent wednesday!! but i am positive this was only an evil plan by god to make thursday seem THAT much worse....but anyways....i dunno....shit i really wanna say b**h right now MAAAAAAAARRRRCCCCCCCIIIIII!!!!!!! but i will follow the rules.....HUGS&KiSsEs to my clifton HoMiE!! my spanish wonder OrIgSkEeMr......of course cLO.....how could we forget DG!!......and apples~throwin a kiss your way too!.....and everyone else!!!!!!!!! ((how's that for happy!))

Originally posted by misk

well...figures...i would have an excellent wednesday!! but i am positive this was only an evil plan by god to make thursday seem THAT much worse....but anyways....i dunno....shit i really wanna say b**h right now MAAAAAAAARRRRCCCCCCCIIIIII!!!!!!! but i will follow the rules.....HUGS&KiSsEs to my clifton HoMiE!! my spanish wonder OrIgSkEeMr......of course cLO.....how could we forget DG!!......and apples~throwin a kiss your way too!.....and everyone else!!!!!!!!! ((how's that for happy!))

I'm very proud of you sweetcheeks...but umm....I can't believe you called me a "homie":o

Originally posted by misk

thank you:D well you get hugs & kisses also;)

marcid- lmao i love that word homey... i think it is the funiest word "suuuuuuuuuuuup homey" haha:laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

I'm very proud of you sweetcheeks...but umm....I can't believe you called me a "homie":o

yea...to be completely honest i am not sure where that came from?! i don't use that word in my daily vocab....i guess i was just gettin in touch with my ghetto roots!?!? i dunno....anyways...no more of that nonsense!i'm just not myself today