Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official D:Fuse Roll Call!!!***

malanee

Who's going this Saturday (Glow)? D:fuse, Huda Hudia and maybe even the Warehouse after!

And who's down for the pre-party at my house? We should make it early - so we can get to Glow before the crowd!

Meet up under the VIP stairs at 1am for those who can't make it to the pre-party???

Guest jroo

i'll definately chill at the pre party, then have to see about going out again, kinda like last week, im sure that i'll get talked into it. hell, not even talked into it, i'll just probably go. anyway, ummmmmm, i was gonna say something else , but i forgot. lousy brain.

Guest jroo

oh yeah, who is raver mainia? i have the strangest feeling that i've met him, but i dont remember who he was? did you go to the maylasian joint?

Originally posted by jroo

oh yeah, who is raver mainia? i have the strangest feeling that i've met him, but i dont remember who he was? did you go to the maylasian joint?

he was the one that kept on getting malanee cranberry vodka's, he also went to the strip joint.

the one that got like 20 phone calls while we were there.

cool, that's what i was thinking, he's the one that kept putting his hand on my knee. i remember now.

I thought there was something going on between you two. I was sitting on the other side, and every once in a while, I guess he missed your knee and grabbed my knee by accident. I didn't want to say anything, cause I didn't want to cause a scene. Cause you know, Malanee's a regular there and all. :D

I can't tell if this was a joke or not. Raver Mania is the guy who's going to quit rolling in August.

Guest jroo

oooohhhhhhhh , k-dog!! i didnt know what his name was on cp. well then shady, who was the guy inbetween you and me? with his hand on my knee?

Hehe...gone for ONE day, and I come back to hands, knees and Camelot!!

Never knew you didn't know my screen-name!

See y'all tomorrow!

oooohhhhhhhh , k-dog!! i didnt know what his name was on cp. well then shady, who was the guy inbetween you and me? with his hand on my knee?

Originally posted by crownroyal

Is there an official BUZZ meetup thread? Is anybody going?

i donth think I'll make it tonight :( too bad for Morillo and Romero, no vicman seal of approval until next year.

start a thread up, maybe there are other people thiunkingthe same thing...just remember to put ***OFFICIAL......****