Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Question

djaparz

this track is hot all of a sudden cause all these herbs who want Luz, goin thru it and whatever else think its another new unreleased JP, jim heinz, bush and tony recent masterpiece . they hear a bootleg of goin thru with it being mixed in along with fright train. now this song (which is from 98-99) is new and great. song is old and jp has played it for yrs. hes thrown it over many tracks such as fast and loose and 643. get over it. anyone who wants to buy my 2 copies of the white label of the garth dubs with the divine lately jp dub let me know

Originally posted by sextacy911

u wont like it on the computer... it needs to be mixed with other tracks... JP, sat night is your answer... :D

Nah...even still I dont like it...Now the Yanni or 6,8,12 Dub :eek:...Thats the stuff....JP Sunday afternoon is always the answer :D...;)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Nah...even still I dont like it...Now the Yanni or 6,8,12 Dub :eek:...Thats the stuff....JP Sunday afternoon is always the answer :D...;)

Tooch worked the Garth Dub into the Robbie Rivera Feel The BEat Last night, AND he closed Platinum on the Yanni dub.....no one knew what was going on, except the Sicktracks collection in front of the booth went BONKERS:eek: :eek: :eek:

BG

ibclubbine nothing for nothing but close a club with the yanni dub??:confused: :confused: :laugh: though the yannni dub is a decent jp dub hardly a closing song. what about building a set, peaking with hard tracks and near the end bringing it down. oh i know i wasnt there, im not starting shit just curious.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Tooch worked the Garth Dub into the Robbie Rivera Feel The BEat Last night, AND he closed Platinum on the Yanni dub.....no one knew what was going on, except the Sicktracks collection in front of the booth went BONKERS:eek: :eek: :eek:

BG

IMO........thats jp's style...a good dj has their own style...u can be a good dj by ripping off somebodys set list

Originally posted by spikesnj

IMO........thats jp's style...a good dj has their own style...u can be a good dj by ripping off somebodys set list

true i said the same thing a few weeks back, its one thing to play certain tracks a particular dj may dropbut it seems he plays what is heard at sf or so called sf classics. ill be the 1st to say yes i have spun garth at a club maybe 2 yrs ago or 6,8 12 dub but not get out of control with a certain djs style or productions

to fully understand, you have to be there.....by the end of the night, the club is primarily the DJ faithful who are all SF JP crackheads.....all night long, Amatucci has to play somewhat mainstream to keep the cheesy crowd going...by the end of the night, its time to get nasty....there are at least 20 of us in front of the booth FEENING for some tech, some hard shit, whatever

Amatucci knows that, and he gives it to us...and we go insane:flame:

BG

IMO.....it doesnt matter whose song a DJ like JP, hex, baez, etc......is remixing....cuz once someone like that remixes it...it's no longer of the genre it was...like country of the garth trak...its their own style and their own shit....how else could JP take tracks like yanni and garth and make them hottttt...or should i at least say take the credit of....lol...gotta give heinz and bush just as much daps hehe..

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

I woulda flipped too...Now Im mad I missed Platinum...:mad:....damn....gotta love it ...