Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So much for my Valentine's Day

JonStephen

Alright, so the girl I was sort of with this summer comes down yesterday to spend Valentine's Day and the weekend with me.

So, because we broke up on amicable terms, I bring her out for dinner and I told her I would hang out with her. So we go to this really nice place around me and I order a $75 bottle of wine....so on and so forth. Then she decides to bring up the topic of other people. I tell her the truth as I would expect she would tell me since it doesn't matter one way or the other.......the only thing is she starts throwing a hissy fit when I tell her that I have not been a prude.

When we broke up it was because I was moving to NYC and she still had another year at URI. She starts going into how I should be more willing to make an effort and what her friends would do and.........pretty much just a bunch of bullshit.

After trying to sit through all of this I order the check midway through my meal. We were supposed to go to Crescent Lounge and get trashed while listening to beats, but on the way back she says to me........"You owe me an apology".....I ask why and the answer is "Because you have ruined my Valentine's Day"

What the hell did I do. She invited herself over, we have not hooked up for a very long time, we both have been with other people, and we broke up because we both realized the long distance thing doesn't work from personal experience on both ends. Then she stars saying some weird shit like "What slut are you going to fuck tonight?" and I was like whatever.

Needless to say I am home now and I plan on drinkin away all my sorrows, cheers!!!!

Originally posted by heretic909

She should apologize to you for wasting that $75 bottle of wine on her hypocrite ass.

Exactly, Jon babe I'm sorry to hear that this happened. where is that ungrateful bitch, let me at her...:mad:argue.gif

Anyway babe, I would have enjoyed the wine much more;) then some :hump::o

Originally posted by siceone

oh really

how so ?

I dont know any woman that I know who finds a good man (which seems impossible :rolleyes: ) that would want to hold them down..

When you hold the good guys down and fuck with them then they become the bad ones..

Feel sorry for us for what reason?

We are strong and independent and can hold our own we dont need no man to feel sorry for us..

Unless you are talking about those little chicken head girls.. then maybe yeah..

But not us women who can hold our own..

Originally posted by synderella420

I dont know any woman that I know who finds a good man (which seems impossible :rolleyes: ) that would want to hold them down..

When you hold the good guys down and fuck with them then they become the bad ones..

Feel sorry for us for what reason?

We are strong and independent and can hold our own we dont need no man to feel sorry for us..

Unless you are talking about those little chicken head girls.. then maybe yeah..

But not us women who can hold our own..

Not true.....women are all the same creatures in which I still don't understand and prolly never will. Women that are indipendant are more headstrong, but you all operate generally in the same manner. Same with guys.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Alright, so the girl I was sort of with this summer comes down yesterday to spend Valentine's Day and the weekend with me.

So, because we broke up on amicable terms, I bring her out for dinner and I told her I would hang out with her. So we go to this really nice place around me and I order a $75 bottle of wine....so on and so forth. Then she decides to bring up the topic of other people. I tell her the truth as I would expect she would tell me since it doesn't matter one way or the other.......the only thing is she starts throwing a hissy fit when I tell her that I have not been a prude.

When we broke up it was because I was moving to NYC and she still had another year at URI. She starts going into how I should be more willing to make an effort and what her friends would do and.........pretty much just a bunch of bullshit.

After trying to sit through all of this I order the check midway through my meal. We were supposed to go to Crescent Lounge and get trashed while listening to beats, but on the way back she says to me........"You owe me an apology".....I ask why and the answer is "Because you have ruined my Valentine's Day"

What the hell did I do. She invited herself over, we have not hooked up for a very long time, we both have been with other people, and we broke up because we both realized the long distance thing doesn't work from personal experience on both ends. Then she stars saying some weird shit like "What slut are you going to fuck tonight?" and I was like whatever.

Needless to say I am home now and I plan on drinkin away all my sorrows, cheers!!!!

:laugh:

I had a g/f for two years once. Then she dumped me to get with this other guy. Well, he gets her pregnant and then leaves 3 months later to join the Navy. And her bitch ass tried getting back together with me, and then she actually got pissed at me when she found out I already had a new g/f. She even told me the baby was mine (which it obviously wasn't) to try and make me stay with her. So yeah, they do try to lock you down.

And yeah, I used to be a good guy and an extremely faithful b/f. But I got fucked with enough times by different girls that I finally just threw all of that shit out. And now look at me.

thats what I will never understand.. why do guys turn bad after one bad apple..

Okay so you get fucked over but there are other women out there who are still good..

I hate when guys do this grrr...:mad:

Yes I have to admit ther are girls out there that do this too..

I just never understood the concept of the whole thing..

Yeah I guess it is hard when u constantly get fucked over..

I wouldn't know how it is because I never got fucked over because I only had one long ass serious relationship my whole life, and nothing else after that relationship or before that relationship was serious so I guess I will just have to see..

Sorry to hear you got all the apples.. with the worms:(

But dont give up hope there are still a lot of nice girls out there :)

thats what I will never understand.. why do guys turn bad after one bad apple..

Okay so you get fucked over but there are other women out there who are still good..

I hate when guys do this grrr...:mad:

Yes I have to admit ther are girls out there that do this too..

I just never understood the concept of the whole thing..

have you ever thought that maybe just maybe its the good girls who try and "spare our feelings" are the girls who do the most damage? if a guy gets his heart tap danced on and the girl is all like oh you are a great guy this and that and that there will be other people.. kinda fucks with a guys head

gimme a girl that will be like you aren't good enough for me and will tell me the truth and how she really feels so I can be like Fuck you bitch..... see what Im saying

damn Im fucked up

Okay so you want a girl to come out and say to you, you are a no good piece of shit you aint my type you motherfucking loser???

That will make you feel better, and more like a man??

Damn thats a twisted theory..

But hey whatever floats your boat stunna..

I would rather the truth

and those examples I gave were extremes

Ending a relationship shouldn't be about which person can come out on top and make the other person look or feel like shit. but often it is..

so if a girl says she found someone better I would rather hear that then have her say she need time alone and find out shes giving the poontang up to another guy and didn't have to respect to tell me.