Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
siceone

The proof that girls are evil

26 posts in this topic

This is the proof that girls are evil

Girls=time*money

time=money

Girls=money*money

Girls=money^2

Money=√of all evil

Money^2=(√evil)^2

Girls=evil

do the math Take a bath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by siceone

This is the proof that girls are evil

Girls=time*money

time=money

Girls=money*money

Girls=money^2

Money=√of all evil

Money^2=(√evil)^2

Girls=evil

do the math Take a bath

and you say im yesterdays news??? very good... very good... i see how it is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by siceone

This is the proof that girls are evil

Girls=time*money

time=money

Girls=money*money

Girls=money^2

Money=√of all evil

Money^2=(√evil)^2

Girls=evil

do the math Take a bath

I knew there was a proof behind my theory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Siceone.....

Seriously if you knew me u'd know I am not an evil chica...Bitchy at times but no games here..well none that you would be able to pick up on before I played ya :laugh:

~Danielle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by danni133

Siceone.....

Seriously if you knew me u'd know I am not an evil chica...Bitchy at times but no games here..well none that you would be able to pick up on before I played ya :laugh:

~Danielle

Im sorry honey Im a really nice guy most people would say and Im quite reserved and I try to be a gentleman at all times but you playing me? I got two words for you .... bitch please.. Never ever ever would you play me EVAH!!!:D :D :tongue: ::D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bon143

I AM ONLY EVIL IN THE BEDROOM!!!!! :flame: :horns: :flame:

REALLY? Hmmmmmmmm...........

:book:

~Danielle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

loser, girls = time and money, that would make and a + sign, you do know what a plus sign is right? so then....

you're shit's all fucked up

we are not evil, just smarter and you guys are too stupid to know any better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~~ OK OK !!!

GIRLS ARE EVIL!!! i admit it..........ladies stop hiding it....all of u sgirls are evil inside........the difference is some use it more than others......:horns: :hat2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by f0xyminx

loser, girls = time and money, that would make and a + sign, you do know what a plus sign is right? so then....

you're shit's all fucked up

we are not evil, just smarter and you guys are too stupid to know any better

Rar down kitty something toucha nerve ?

heheh

I love girls who dont take responsibility for thier bitchy behavior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0