Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Wearing pants, jeans or shorts unbuttoned and partially unzipped

  1. #1
    New to the Board
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    11

    Wearing pants, jeans or shorts unbuttoned and partially unzipped

    What do you all think of girls' who wear their jeans partially unbuttoned or unzipped and kind of folded open to show off their panties or thong? I think it's a flirty way to dress in the appropriate place. There is this club I go to a lot and I always see girls dressed that way. I do it sometimes. Any other girls on here dress like that?

  2. #2
    Old Skool Legend abrooksbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    770
    I would assume only dirty dirty skanks and attention whores do this

  3. #3
    Club god nifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    the muthafuckin polo club
    Posts
    1,182
    what the hell? why do you keep posting the same thing? haha look at the bottom under "related topics"



  4. #4
    Email Not Confirmed
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by abrooksbro
    I would assume only dirty dirty skanks and attention whores do this

  5. #5
    Email Not Confirmed
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by nifer
    what the hell? why do you keep posting the same thing? haha look at the bottom under "related topics"


    i guess that proves the "attention whore's dress like this" theory

  6. #6
    heartbroken... Mystify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    12,281
    lol seriously get a new topic!!!!!!

  7. #7
    nightshift sister funeralhome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    the puzzle factory
    Posts
    1,462
    everytime i see this shit on girls i want to yank their pants up and tell them to fucking GROW UP! i can't understand how thongs and underwear showing outside of jeans/skirts whatever has become a trend. it's skanky, dirty, inappropriate.. not meant for any atmosphere except the bedroom. all it tells me is that the girl has no respect for herself, yes, something as small as a peak at a thong and UNZIPPED jeans?? (wtf is that about, jesus) makes me this very much annoyed. it's not cute girls. zip up.

  8. #8
    New to the Board
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Between parties
    Posts
    22
    [QUOTE=eckobarbie1]everytime i see this shit on girls i want to yank their pants up and tell them to fucking GROW UP! i can't understand how thongs and underwear showing outside of jeans/skirts whatever has become a trend. it's skanky, dirty, inappropriate.. not meant for any atmosphere except the bedroom. all it tells me is that the girl has no respect for herself, yes, something as small as a peak at a thong and UNZIPPED jeans?? (wtf is that about, jesus) makes me this very much annoyed. it's not cute girls. zip up.[/QU

    not to mention tacky

  9. #9
    Old Skool trigger55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by abrooksbro
    I would assume only dirty dirty skanks and attention whores do this
    me too...

  10. #10
    Old Skool Legend sfqtipie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Dirty JeRsEy
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by abrooksbro
    I would assume only dirty dirty skanks and attention whores do this
    Agreed, I hate that look

    Believe in what you FEEL
    The only thing thats REAL to you
    The one thing they cant STEAL from you
    Believe in what you say
    And live every single day by day by day
    And LOVE will find a way

  11. #11
    Old Skool Legend ellinita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    827
    Yea, it was cool back when i was like 14 at the Exit teen nights.

  12. #12
    Old Skool starburst777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    341
    ..
    Last edited by starburst777; 06-22-04 at 09:17 AM.

  13. #13
    Clubber muzakat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by starburst777
    I mean what are you supposed to do not wear underwear?
    Um, no. Wear different pants. It's really quite simple.

  14. #14
    Old Skool Legend stompy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    queens, ny
    Posts
    785
    if you put your pants on, but don't button or zipper them, can i assume that you're half way retarded because you have enough sense to put the pants on, but are too stupid to figure out the metal pieces?
    just wondering

  15. #15
    Old Skool starburst777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    341
    ...
    Last edited by starburst777; 06-22-04 at 09:18 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wearing jeans or shorts partially open
    By carrielegz in forum Useless Blabber
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-03, 11:08 AM
  2. Dressing skimpy at clubs - Unbuttoned jeans
    By carrielegz in forum Useless Blabber
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-13-03, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26