Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wrong section but more people read this board, sooo

christop

I posted this in the tech forum but i know that doesn't get too much traffick so here is my problem...Ok, i just bought the new JVC 460 watt mini system...Its fuckin good as hell....But I wanna hook a JBL 250 watt subwoofer up to it...But it has no subwoofer output hole(sorry i'm retarted when it comes to this shit), anywayz, is there anyway i can hook it up to it...I was told to buy an adapter...How do i do this...Any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanxxxxx

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by christop

I posted this in the tech forum but i know that doesn't get too much traffick so here is my problem...Ok, i just bought the new JVC 460 watt mini system...Its fuckin good as hell....But I wanna hook a JBL 250 watt subwoofer up to it...But it has no subwoofer output hole(sorry i'm retarted when it comes to this shit), anywayz, is there anyway i can hook it up to it...I was told to buy an adapter...How do i do this...Any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanxxxxx

well this is an educated guess, but I've seen subs hooked up by wheres, you run all the rear speakers into it then out of it and thats how you'd hook it up.......

so you run the wires to the sub then there is an output on the sub where you run the rears speakers off of.... not all subs are set up like that though...... good luck.......