Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts-April 27th!!!

:eek: YES, I WILL BE THERE WITH BULLET PROOF VEST ON!! :eek: OOPS! I mean .. WITH BELLS ON!

Those Seaside cops are gonna be extra psycho this summer!! :biggun:

Let's just hope the bouncers don't assume the same attitude... you piss off someone with any kind of authority down there and you get shot at!

Originally posted by vip-tech

customer/permanent fixture since 98. I'm talking about the bar in the back by the DJ booth/stage. is nicole still working the back bar? my girls whole crew will be traumatized if she's not

FROM THE DESK OF CEEOOTER

OHHH NOOOO JBR not THAT Nicole....... this Temps Nicole HAS long blond hair. She works Friday nights at XS, & Sat at Temps. Fear not VIP-TECH, she is still there. I am at the otter bar against the wall by the bathroom. My partner from last year is moving over to Nicole's bar w/ Nicole. I am getting a new partner, probably someone who doesn't drink blackhaus--not that I drink when I work (or any other bartender @ Temps hahhaha) My bar is back by the bathrooms against the wall as i said aka GROPES favorite bar probably b/c it is so close to the bathroom's where his mom works!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

:Those Seaside cops are gonna be extra psycho this summer!! :biggun:

What up sugar.

I realize you are saying this tongue in cheeck, but there were extenuating circumstances from Tuesday nights shooting. Let's not group all officers into that group.

Lighter note, MOET at the back bar........WHO'S IN?????