Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piss tests

vmisglow

Originally posted by malanee

About 3 days - less if you have a fast metabolism or drink tons of water. Why?

My guess would be that he or somebody he knows needs to take one. But then again I guess I shouldn't assume.....

Originally posted by vmisglow

Anyone know how long E is visible in a piss test? :(

Most UA's don't even check for MDMA. But what they do find is the Methamphetamines that are in the E. Some E also has Coke in it and other stuff that can turn up on a UA. I knoew some people that got busted on a UA two days after dropping an E but what they turned up hot for was Meth and they never did any, it was just in the pill. So if you had a good pill, I wouldn't really worry too much.

Originally posted by therunner

Most UA's don't even check for MDMA. But what they do find is the Methamphetamines that are in the E. Some E also has Coke in it and other stuff that can turn up on a UA. I knoew some people that got busted on a UA two days after dropping an E but what they turned up hot for was Meth and they never did any, it was just in the pill. So if you had a good pill, I wouldn't really worry too much.

Actually, I believe that what the UAs detect is the part of MDMA that is an amphetamine - if I'm not mistaken. So if you take ANY tabs and they are checking for methamphetamines - you'll get a dirty UA. This is from the National Institute of Drug Addiction's (NIDA) classification of drugs. They list: Methamphetamines, w/ ecstasy as a sub-listing.

Most drug tests can detect methamphetamines, cocaine and marijauna. Unless they are sending it to a lab or doing a hair test - most of the other stuff your local police and probation officers won't be able to detect. Hallucinogens are the hardest to test for.

Did I mention I'm a Criminologist? I know all of this for purely professional reasons! :laugh:

MDMA (3, 4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine) is a Schedule I synthetic, psychoactive drug possessing stimulant and hallucinogenic properties. MDMA possesses chemical variations of the stimulant amphetamine or methamphetamine and a hallucinogen, most often mescaline.

Actually, I believe that what the UAs detect is the part of MDMA that is an amphetamine - if I'm not mistaken. So if you take ANY tabs and they are checking for methamphetamines - you'll get a dirty UA. This is from the National Institute of Drug Addiction's (NIDA) classification of drugs. They list: Methamphetamines, w/ ecstasy as a sub-listing.

Most drug tests can detect methamphetamines, cocaine and marijauna. Unless they are sending it to a lab or doing a hair test - most of the other stuff your local police and probation officers won't be able to detect. Hallucinogens are the hardest to test for.

Did I mention I'm a Criminologist? I know all of this for purely professional reasons! :laugh:

I had six UA's last year and would've been hot for all of them but here is what I have found to pass.

DRINK WATER, don't just drink a few glasses of water DRINK FUCKING WATER. If you know you are going to have a UA in a few hours you can pass. But you will drink so much water that you will feel sick. Drink water until your urine is CLEAR. Not just a little clean or not quite dark CLEAR. Then continue to drink water up until you actually go pee in the cup.

Eye dropper of bleach. This method won't work if they are doing a gaso(something test) but if it is just a regular spike test then it will work cause the bleach will overide everything else that is in the urine and make the test inconclusive. It may come back to haunt you because some testing facilities consider an inconclusive test to be POSITIVE. But they usually won't fight it in a court.

Fill up the container with regular water. I have done this before. If you don't have a COCK WATCHER then you can do this. Get an IV bag, drain most of the saline out of it except for enough for a sample, place it somewhere in your lower back and run the IV tube under your ass and around your nuts. when given the cup release the valve and let it flow.

PAY THE COCK WATCHER. I have done this before too. But it only works if you know the guy who is supposed to be watching you. Sometimes if you know the guy well enough he will do it for free. Then just go to the sink and filler' up.

NEVER TRUST SOMEONE ELSES URINE!!

Originally posted by therunner

DRINK WATER, don't just drink a few glasses of water DRINK FUCKING WATER. If you know you are going to have a UA in a few hours you can pass. But you will drink so much water that you will feel sick. Drink water until your urine is CLEAR. Not just a little clean or not quite dark CLEAR. Then continue to drink water up until you actually go pee in the cup.

If your piss is getting sent to a lab - they check for electrolytes - so they can tell if you are trying to disguise a dirty UA. But if it is just some test in a box - drink, drink, drink away!

Just don't drink TOO much or you'll get water poisoning! Some idiotard died of drinking too much water last year!

If your piss is getting sent to a lab - they check for electrolytes - so they can tell if you are trying to disguise a dirty UA. But if it is just some test in a box - drink, drink, drink away!

Just don't drink TOO much or you'll get water poisoning! Some idiotard died of drinking too much water last year!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention to take Vitamin b12 when you are doing the water drinking thing and to drink a bottle of gatorade too. the b12 will put color back in your urine and gatorade will put the electrolyes in too. Thanks Malanee.

Water poisoning?? WTF??

Originally posted by zaguero

Water poisoning?? WTF??

I think the technical name for it is Hyperhydration. It's where you have too much water in the blood stream and you body can't process it fast enough and you DIE.

A girl in MN died last month because of it. Shame too, it was her 19th B-day and decided to try rolling for the first time and her friends weren't watching her water intake and she drank like two gallons of water.

Guest jroo

if you're gonna fill the bottle with water, make it pretty warm, not cold ass water, and if you dont shave your balls then drop pubs in it. and dont put more in there than you have to. you can also buy products at GNC just tell them that you need to clean out your system, and they'll show you a whole hidden section typicaly behind the counter in a cabinet.

Ok... here's my story. I haven't done anything while I'm at VMI, b/c I didn't want to risk it. I was gone @ Fort Pickett on army FTX and apparently some guy got busted for selling coke, and so the admin brought drug dogs in and searched the place. I've never done anything here and neither have my roommates, but for some reason or another the dogs barked. So this morning the deputy commandant wakes me up and takes me and my roomies to a room w/like 12 other cadets. they said that the dogs found multiple alerts on multiple items in everyone's room. that can't make us take a test, but if u plead the 5th you would be dismissed. so i took the test. the only thing is i rolled at buzz like 2 weeks ago, but i drink plenty of water and run 3 miles every other day so i should be straight. i contacted the American Civil Liberties Union though to see if they'll take my case, b/c there have already been other cases of public/state schools (vmi IS a state school) forcing students to take drug tests. in the cases the schools were found to be in the wrong. the admin has no documentation of the dogs "alerting" in my room, it wasn't even police dogs, and i'm not a NCAA athelete or on scholarship so they shouldn't be able to threaten me w/dismissal for refusing a test.

Originally posted by vmisglow

Ok... here's my story. I haven't done anything while I'm at VMI, b/c I didn't want to risk it. I was gone @ Fort Pickett on army FTX and apparently some guy got busted for selling coke, and so the admin brought drug dogs in and searched the place. I've never done anything here and neither have my roommates, but for some reason or another the dogs barked. So this morning the deputy commandant wakes me up and takes me and my roomies to a room w/like 12 other cadets. they said that the dogs found multiple alerts on multiple items in everyone's room. that can't make us take a test, but if u plead the 5th you would be dismissed. so i took the test. the only thing is i rolled at buzz like 2 weeks ago, but i drink plenty of water and run 3 miles every other day so i should be straight. i contacted the American Civil Liberties Union though to see if they'll take my case, b/c there have already been other cases of public/state schools (vmi IS a state school) forcing students to take drug tests. in the cases the schools were found to be in the wrong. the admin has no documentation of the dogs "alerting" in my room, it wasn't even police dogs, and i'm not a NCAA athelete or on scholarship so they shouldn't be able to threaten me w/dismissal for refusing a test.

Yo - dude, your rights have been TOTALLY violated! I hope the ACLU takes your case. Illegal drug searches and forced drug tests are TOTAL BS!!!! Why don't our armed forces and police officers focus their attention on criminals who are violent ???

God this sh*t makes me angry! Keep us posted, okay?

Yo - dude, your rights have been TOTALLY violated! I hope the ACLU takes your case. Illegal drug searches and forced drug tests are TOTAL BS!!!! Why don't our armed forces and police officers focus their attention on criminals who are violent ???

God this sh*t makes me angry! Keep us posted, okay?

Ok for once I will take the other side and say that it was not an illegal search or a forced drug test.

1. It is a private institution so basically all rights are taken away.

2. Even if it wasn't private, they had probably cause to search, the dogs smeeling is enough cause, just like at an airport.

3. They gave him an option, they didn't force him to take the test, he could've denied it.

Care for a rebuttal?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Ok for once I will take the other side and say that it was not an illegal search or a forced drug test.

1. It is a private institution so basically all rights are taken away.

2. Even if it wasn't private, they had probably cause to search, the dogs smeeling is enough cause, just like at an airport.

3. They gave him an option, they didn't force him to take the test, he could've denied it.

Care for a rebuttal?

1. It is a public school.

2. Dogs sniffing your room constitutes an illegal search, IMO - I think the laws are a little blurry about this, unfortunately.

3. A choice between being expelled and taking a drug test is not a real choice. But, if it were me - regardless of whether I was clean/dirty - I would refuse to take the test. But, then again, liberal, anti-drug law, freaks like myself aren't exactly dying to get into VMI!

Pgiddy, will you go to law school already???

Essentially, you're right about the public and private difference. I don't know what VMI is, I thought it was private too. If they don't take any state funding, they can pretty much do what they want within the bounds of the law (they can't discriminate etc...).

I went to a private high school that had corporal punishment. We had random drug searches and various people had random piss tests. It was all legal because our parents consented to it in writing when we were accepted. A similar provision would probably be in any acceptance or enrollment papers you signed at VMI (if it's private). If we refused, they could kick us out. Basic contracts.

Don't get me wrong, there's lots of room for argument here. I mean the whole dog thing? I think a recent study in England concluded 90% of the pound notes had cocaine residue. That dog would be barking all over the place if it's sensitive enough to pick up "something" in your "clean" room.

Malanee is correct too, in dealing with the police or whatever, never consent to anything. Never consent to let them search your car, take a breathalyzer, "look around" your house without a search warrant (this includes not falling for the "can we come in and have a few words with you?" line, once you let them in, you've given effective consent and they can search). They'll go ahead and do it and you may be guilty as hell, but by not giving them consent you have placed an additional burden on the cops/prosecutors in proving they had a reason to search or whatever. Seems stupid, but if you're busted for something you want every advantage possible, and even if you're totally clean and a search or whatever turns up nothing, you've at least made them earn their pay by working and doing their job.

I know blah blah blah....

Originally posted by crank47

Malanee is correct too, in dealing with the police or whatever, never consent to anything. Never consent to let them search your car, take a breathalyzer, "look around" your house (this includes not falling for the "can we come in and have a few words with you?" line, once they're in, they can search). They'll go ahead and do it and you may be guilty as hell, but by not giving them consent you have placed an additional burden on the cops/prosecutors in proving they had a reason to search or whatever. Seems stupid, but if you're busted for something you want every advantage possible, and even if you're totally clean and a search or whatever turns up nothing, you've at least made them earn their pay by working and doing their job.

I agree law has always been an interest of mine, especially business law, but I didn't have the time or money to go that route, so instead I'm stuck here posting on CP all day.

Our expert law analyst has spoken. The major point here is what you said at the end, NEVER consent to anything, even if you weren't involved, nothing good can come out of it and you can only hurt and incriminate yourself. Cops:blown:

Originally posted by crank47

Essentially, you're right about the public and private difference. I don't know what VMI is, I thought it was private too. If they don't take any state funding, they can pretty much do what they want within the bounds of the law (they can't discriminate etc...).

I went to a private high school that had corporal punishment. We had random drug searches and various people had random piss tests. It was all legal because our parents consented to it in writing when we were accepted. A similar provision would probably be in any acceptance or enrollment papers you signed at VMI (if it's private). If we refused, they could kick us out. Basic contracts.

Don't get me wrong, there's lots of room for argument here. I mean the whole dog thing? I think a recent study in England concluded 90% of the pound notes had cocaine residue. That dog would be barking all over the place if it's sensitive enough to pick up "something" in your "clean" room.

Malanee is correct too, in dealing with the police or whatever, never consent to anything. Never consent to let them search your car, take a breathalyzer, "look around" your house (this includes not falling for the "can we come in and have a few words with you?" line, once they're in, they can search). They'll go ahead and do it and you may be guilty as hell, but by not giving them consent you have placed an additional burden on the cops/prosecutors in proving they had a reason to search or whatever. Seems stupid, but if you're busted for something you want every advantage possible, and even if you're totally clean and a search or whatever turns up nothing, you've at least made them earn their pay by working and doing their job.

Zzzzz....wha? Did you say something? :laugh: