Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite cartoon when kid??

ellywelly

Call me old school, but I love all the original Warner Brothers toons. You know, Bugs, Daffy, Road Runner, Tweety, Speedy, Foghorn Leghorn, etc... all of 'em. They're fawkin great. Unfortunately, they're all edited now, with the violence and stuff all taken out. Pretty boring, but "they" say it's better for the kiddies. Whatever, give me the toons in their unedited glory!!!

I loved the Tick too, but I was in law school by then. Did you see the short-lived live action version a few months ago on Fox? It was really good and funny, got cancelled of course....

Originally posted by crank47

Call me old school, but I love (and still do) all the original Warner Brothers toons. You know, Bugs, Daffy, Road Runner, Tweety, Speedy, Foghorn Leghorn, etc... all of 'em. They're fawkin great. Unfortunately, they're all edited now, with the violence and stuff all taken out. Pretty boring, but "they" say it's better for the kiddies. Whatever, give me the toons in their unedited glory!!!

I loved the Tick too, but I was in law school by then. Did you see the short-lived live action version a few months ago on Fox? It was really good and funny, got cancelled of course....

Same here.. those cartoons were so original. I loved the Road Runner **beep beep**

ohh I forgot about another show.. Punky Brewster I liked the animated version

Nourishment... I loved GEM!! I think it was Gem and the hallograms (sp?)

Does anyone remember that show about highschool kids.. it was like 90210 but in the early 80's... it was something ___ HIGH

Oh how about night tv??

Like Battlestar Galactica?? The Greatest American Hero?? Dukes of Hazzard?? Airwolf?? A-Team??

Should we just start a thread remembering the 80's??? Of course that would leave a couple of cpers *cough* scratch..... that we too young to remember all this fun stuff.......

OK back to work....... :rolleyes:

Oh! and don't forget about the live action kids shows like:

HR Puffanstuff

the Buggaloos

Lant of the Lost

Sigmund the Seamonster

the Banasplits

oooo oooo oooo'

the Great Space Coaster - no gnu's is good gnu's with Gary Gnu

and what was that one with the alphabet puppets?

Originally posted by nourishment

Oh! and don't forget about the live action kids shows like:

HR Puffanstuff

the Buggaloos

Lant of the Lost

Sigmund the Seamonster

the Banasplits

oooo oooo oooo'

the Great Space Coaster - no gnu's is good gnu's with Gary Gnu

and what was that one with the alphabet puppets?

OMG...you guys are getting to hardcore for me here.

I recall Battleship Galactica, Dukes of Hazzard, The Incredible Hulk...but the rest..seems like some folks spent way to much time in front of the TV when they were kids :D

Originally posted by vicman

seems like some folks spent way to much time in front of the TV when they were kids :D

You're probably right. It's a pretty rare thing for me to watch any tv now. Must be why I have found so many other ways to kill brain cells and ruin my eyesight.

Originally posted by nourishment

You're probably right. It's a pretty rare thing for me to watch any tv now. Must be why I have found so many other ways to kill brain cells and ruin my eyesight.

yeah, i think the main reason why i do not watch that much tv nowadays is that i spend most of my time staring at the %#$@$&^ computer all day :mad:

Originally posted by sauvee88

Oh how about night tv??

Like Battlestar Galactica?? The Greatest American Hero?? Dukes of Hazzard?? Airwolf?? A-Team??

Should we just start a thread remembering the 80's??? Of course that would leave a couple of cpers *cough* scratch..... that we too young to remember all this fun stuff.......

oh man! the greatest american hero! believe it or not, it just meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

damn, why did i do that? now i have that song stuck in my head.

Originally posted by zaguero

OMG!:eek: I forgot about that....I used to love pontiac firebird when I was little. They used to be my dream car. HAHA:laugh:

I was going to made some smart-ass comment about David Hasselhoff being your dream man, but then I remembered that you're only 30% gay. So nevermind.

oh man! the greatest american hero! believe it or not, it just meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I have the song on my hardrive in DC oh and you can get the whole intro in real player..... got bored one day and went searching for 80's tv shows..... was another thread y'all started......

Man, I'm going to have to dig REAL deep - nourishment is coming up with some REAL goodies......

Notice the lack of participation from the 19 year olds!!!!!!! :D

Fraggle rock.... the HBO series!!

Originally posted by sauvee88

Oh how about night tv??

Battlestar Galactica kicked ass, what about Buck Rodgers? Not the 50's episodes but the 70s and 80s.

Here were some of my Fav prime time tv shows

Sanford and son

Family Ties

Diffe'rent Strokes

Greatest American Hero

Dukes of H

Good Tymes

Starsky and Hutch

Hill Street Blues

Laverne and Shirely

Happy Days

God there are so many that I can't think of right now

but I used to watch Andy Griffth and Gilligans Island after school every day too.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by zaguero

I used to watch the Sunday morning spanish shows in the mornings too. Burbujas and En Familia con Chavelo. Remember those Vic?

Oh yea...Im Old Skool Legend! WOO HOO!

you guys want to know what is really funny? when i was growning up i had a spanish baby sitter, and they had HBO it was always in spanish, for the longest time i thought that HBO was an only spanish channel. who here remembers USA i think it was called cartoon express or something. and the laugh olympics, thunder cats, voltron, ....the list goes on forever.