Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened to this Place?

tranza

What's wrong with this place: 15 posts that ask about "SF ID", when they play the same damn 15 songs at SF every week. Then the other 20 posts about "Luz Divina track??"... ]

I've never seen a music board that knows this little about music (not everyone, some people know their shit.) But as a board, this one is W-E-A-K

I consider myself weak musically, but compared to most on here, I'm head and shoulders above... it's scary

Originally posted by lillizzy

stop hating on sicktracks, you're just jealous :D

Jealous of what, cuntella? The 4 or 5 new posts a day about WAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA and WOMP WOMP WOMP and Platnium and all the herbie SF wanna be's?? I think not.... If you like it so much why dont you fuckin bounce off of here and go whore yourself around to all the SICK FAWKS on ST....

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

What's wrong with this place: 15 posts that ask about "SF ID", when they play the same damn 15 songs at SF every week. Then the other 20 posts about "Luz Divina track??"... ]

I've never seen a music board that knows this little about music (not everyone, some people know their shit.) But as a board, this one is W-E-A-K

I consider myself weak musically, but compared to most on here, I'm head and shoulders above... it's scary

Check PM's

Originally posted by tranza

Jealous of what, cuntella? The 4 or 5 new posts a day about WAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA and WOMP WOMP WOMP and Platnium and all the herbie SF wanna be's?? I think not.... If you like it so much why dont you fuckin bounce off of here and go whore yourself around to all the SICK FAWKS on ST....

uh o0o0o0o0oh there goes the message board.. :bounce:

I know people feel that there is some problems with the music board but I feel it has come a long way since I joined 2 years ago. The board has more of a personality now and the traffic is greater during the day. I remember going on this board when there was only like 10 posts a day. Now I mainly stay on this board because there is so much going on. I also like the stuff like the Weekly Top X list and stuff. A lot of people have been putting up some good music too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If sicktracks is so great then why did you migrate over here?

i didnt know it was against rules and regulations to post on more than one board... cause u and i both know this is not the only board u post on

Not quite fella..

i read vip and its just a bunch of music kids telling each other inside jokes, which is the same as ST, and the NY board on CP....boards are boards and people take them way too seriously in real life

BG

Originally posted by muzikman

i didnt know it was against rules and regulations to post on more than one board... cause u and i both know this is not the only board u post on

If you didnt get a copy of the new rules and regulations for 2002 leave your email and I'll fwd it to you....

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i read vip and its just a bunch of music kids telling each other inside jokes, which is the same as ST, and the NY board on CP....boards are boards and people take them way too seriously in real life

BG

Yeah F Vip that place is beat... Dont even waste your time reading it...