Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened to this Place?

tranza

This board is dead failry unreconizable from when it was good,I have no problems wit sicktrack peeps...posting here anyone can post anywhere....but...it would help if they posted more about music than call eachother "Pet Names" ....seems pointless pick up a phone if u want to talk to one person IMO....Then there is people who love to read drama for laughs all in good fun everyone gets caught up in it eventually......but how many "Your Mama Jokes" can u listen too....Cause I feel the drama has just turned into that....All the old school headz are gone...except for a few....& all I see is the same traxxx talked about & worst of all obsessed about over & over......everyone knows everything bout every club,every DJ, & all music....all the other boards on CP seem OK.....but the Music Board fell way off IMO.....except for a few peeps trying they're best....Just my Opinion which is all any board is a bunch of Opinions.....Oh well:D

Originally posted by dznyc

Ummmmm, yeah VIP sucks!!!!!! Thats why the Mods there get random emails from posters from all boards about how it's the only music board that keeps it real with no drama. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i never said vip sucks....i dont even read the other boards...i just read the music board over there....but i dont feel the urge to post, because i dont know the people from it in person, unlike cp and st

BG

Well, at the very least I'm trying to bring in a few different styles...

No, I don't go to SF, Exit, Roxy, or usually even Vinyl

No, I don't listen to trance or progressive

But tough shit. You'll get my opinions anyway. Obviously because of what I just said, I won't be able to trainspot a whole helluvalot of what most of the people on here are looking for, but if you want to find out what's doing well in some alternative genres (for here anyway), then I'll keep posting and you can check out the tracks on your own time if you feel like it.

Besides, it's supposedly trendy to throw in some nu skool breaks tracks here and there these days anyway (hell, if Deep Dish is doing it...)

you know... I see a LOT of people that I KNOW on this thread busting on one another and saying smart ass comments... what the heck DID happen to this place? Geez... I can't believe the TURN that this board has taken in just a short time period... :rolleyes: I happen to enjoy the music board here, yeah think people have their attitude problems every once in a while but it is NO different than any other board.

MuzikPB I am glad to see you posting over here again :D

Originally posted by tranza

Jealous of what, cuntella? The 4 or 5 new posts a day about WAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA and WOMP WOMP WOMP and Platnium and all the herbie SF wanna be's?? I think not.... If you like it so much why dont you fuckin bounce off of here and go whore yourself around to all the SICK FAWKS on ST....

:laugh: :laugh: that is fucking hilarious

Originally posted by lillizzy

cuntella...that's a cute name :D

like i said, not everyone on st is the same...maybe if you read the board more, you'd know...but who would want you over there anyways!

Who the fuck wants you over here? All you are is an obsessed asshole who thinks saying she had a track 2 weeks before it's discussed that she is the first to have it. So go drag your tits over to SICKTRACKS so none of us have to see your stupid and fucking annoying comments. Cause frankly, nobody on this board gives two shits what you have to say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by tranza

If you didnt get a copy of the new rules and regulations for 2002 leave your email and I'll fwd it to you....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Have To Totally Agree With This!!!!!!!! :D:laugh::D:laugh::D