Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend of May3-5

vicman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by therunner

If Kuro doesn't go then I am still in! But if he does go, then I am still in.

Are people still going to Ac or is it just NYC? If AC I'm in.....I need to get my fix of legalized gambling.....

Originally posted by pgiddy

Are people still going to Ac or is it just NYC? If AC I'm in.....I need to get my fix of legalized gambling.....

I am getting in the car and going some city this weekend, Atlantic City, New York City, Dodge City, Crazy City, Drunken stooper City, not going to e-city, that fucking club sucks.

I haven't bitched about work in a long time but I think I have the right to do it now.

THESE DIRTY, COCK SMOKING, ASS RAMMING, SHIT EATING, BROWN NOSING, SCHEDULE CHANGING, MOTHER FUCKING, DUMB CUNTS OF SUPERVISORS, have changed the schedule on me TODAY, so that I will be working this weekend. Have already talked to them and said that I had plans and that I can't and they just said "Ok" be here firday at 1:30pm then I have to work sunday too. So there is no way I can make this trip. I am quite pissed of right now.

Does anyone know where I can get a fully automatic rifle?

I haven't bitched about work in a long time but I think I have the right to do it now.

THESE DIRTY, COCK SMOKING, ASS RAMMING, SHIT EATING, BROWN NOSING, SCHEDULE CHANGING, MOTHER FUCKING, DUMB CUNTS OF SUPERVISORS, have changed the schedule on me TODAY, so that I will be working this weekend. Have already talked to them and said that I had plans and that I can't and they just said "Ok" be here firday at 1:30pm then I have to work sunday too. So there is no way I can make this trip. I am quite pissed of right now.

Does anyone know where I can get a fully automatic rifle?

I can't help you with the fully automatic, but if a semi-automatic would do then let me know.....probably less likely to jam up too....

Originally posted by spinsaikel

so....Kuro and therunner are out huh? Who's left? Is this trip even happening? It's getting pretty close to sat guys. Can somebody give a lil update here?

Sopha

I am wondering the same thing here. Whats really going on with this trip?

I am wondering the same thing here. Whats really going on with this trip?

Yeah, what is going on with this trip? Can it be that the long awaited trip to see steve lawler is crumbling.....like kuro's teeth after a loong night of rolling.