Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: zag

ellywelly

This is has nothing to do with this thread but I didn't want to start a new one for this but here goes.

I was just sitting behind the computer posting away on CP when all of a sudden the lights in the office just started to STROBE, not just one but every overhead light in the office. I almost fucking lost it. I thought this is not the time to be having a flash back. I kinda yelp'd a little "oh fuck" outloud. The flashing only lasted for about 2 maybe 3 seconds, but it felt like forever. I was so happy when someone in the office said "wow, what the hell happened to the lights." Thats when I realized that I wasn't suffering a flashback and could continue on with my postings. But it REALLY fucking freaked me out.

Originally posted by therunner

This is has nothing to do with this thread but I didn't want to start a new one for this but here goes.

I was just sitting behind the computer posting away on CP when all of a sudden the lights in the office just started to STROBE, not just one but every overhead light in the office. I almost fucking lost it. I thought this is not the time to be having a flash back. I kinda yelp'd a little "oh fuck" outloud. The flashing only lasted for about 2 maybe 3 seconds, but it felt like forever. I was so happy when someone in the office said "wow, what the hell happened to the lights." Thats when I realized that I wasn't suffering a flashback and could continue on with my postings. But it REALLY fucking freaked me out.

It happened before?

Originally posted by ellywelly

It happened before?

No it's never happened before. Thats why it scared the shit out of me. If I knew it was a flashback then I would've taken it with stride and been all like "wooohoooo, FUCKING FREE BUZZ" but I didn't know what the hell was going on.

BTW the Swelling on my hand has gone away completly now and all I have is a little red spot from the bee sting.

attachment.php?s=&postid=773391

I thought this would inspire you to brush up on your moves...:D

btw... anybody up for middle eastern food ??

i thin i posted something on the middle eastern food a couple of hundred posts ago...which would translate to that I posted it yesterday...but I love middle eastern food, so I would be up for it, but i dont know of any restuarants in the area, i just go to the kebab house that is near my house.

Originally posted by vicman

i thin i posted something on the middle eastern food a couple of hundred posts ago...which would translate to that I posted it yesterday...but I love middle eastern food, so I would be up for it, but i dont know of any restuarants in the area, i just go to the kebab house that is near my house.

here are some restaurants

http://moroccanrestaurant.com

http://tarbouche.com

yeah .. there's several in Alexandria, near old town. In arlington there's one on Wilson Blvd. Clarendon area and there's tons in DC as well.

Where on Wilson Blvd. (remember I'm on the other side of courthouse from you)? Skewers off 17th st. is pretty good, but overall, I've yet to find good middle eastern food in DC. My dad is Lebanese and a chef, so I grew up eating really good stuff. Most of the stuff I've found in DC is, at best, ok, but usually bleh!. I was in Beirut last summer and the food was absolutely amazing!

yeah .. there's several in Alexandria, near old town. In arlington there's one on Wilson Blvd. Clarendon area and there's tons in DC as well.

ooooooo....now I'm hungry.......anyone wanna do a meetup at one of those places?

Originally posted by crank47

Where on Wilson Blvd. (remember I'm on the other side of courthouse from you)? Skewers off 17th st. is pretty good, but overall, I've yet to find good middle eastern food in DC. My dad is Lebanese and a chef, so I grew up eating really good stuff. Most of the stuff I've found in DC in is, at best, ok, but usually bleh!. I was in Beirut last summer and the food was absolutely amazing!

Really?? I totally dig lebanese peeps. Well I really like a place in Old Town called Pita house, that one is lebanese. It's small but the food is great. I love the shwarma and the tabouleh. I also went to this place right in Georgetown called Fatoosh. That is good plus it's open 24 hours it's great after clubbin.

THe one in clarendon is moroccan, never been but it's always crowded. Right in front of Silver Diner

Never saw the Pita House. I know the moroccan place and I've never been either. I don't think much of fatoosh, but you're right, it is good late at night. It's really hard to find good tabouleh. My dad makes some amazing tabouleh in the summer when he can get the parsley fresh from his garden. Ok, I'm getting really hungry now...