Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
cesarleo

Earth Music Review.....

Well I was hoping for a little less "Junior" vocals but was treated with more. Matter of fact the whole album is vocals if I recall correct. I like some of it.....but for the most part too many vocals....and not enough in between. I like what he did with Keep Control, Alive and House Music....aside from maybe 2 or 3 other jams I'm not impressed. The Absolutely Not mix.....OMG....what is that. Not enough Tribal Junior and too much "gay Vocal" Junior for my taste. However I thought it was mixed pretty well.......says it was recorded live....is this true? Kind of reminds me of about 12:00-1:00 when he gets carried away with the crap that makes me wanna leave..."IMO".:blank:

The mix of Ke-Believer thats on there (I believe its called "Outstanding mix") is off the hook...I think theres only one or two tracks i dont like on it...as a whole...MANY vocals and im happy bout that! CD flows real well.

Fliz

If your into vocals it's great.......I just think he overdid it. The believer mix is nice.....and so are a few others.....I was just looking for more variety rather than repitition.....but to each his own.