Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: GLOWGiRL

quoth

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catch me if you can!!! You may need the dirt bike that goes with that FOX jersey to catch me since your STILLLLLLL IT!!!!!!!!

btw...ugh...i just had a morning argument with my bitch sister about what to do for my birthday. She is 27 and wants to take me down the shore which means no Armin...so im kinda in a shitty spot with family v.s. friends for my b-day cause she hit me with the low blow that "yer my only brother and you only get to turn 21 once and i wanna be there" BUT!!! she dont wanna go to the city...she wants to chill down the shore...but im like....no tempt,djai's,bar anticipation, jenkinsons, surf club, tiki bar hell i pretty much named em all. Its like i kinda wanna enjoy my beer without 20,000 juiceheads tryin to pick up my sister or better yet be around me. Eh...life....its weird sometimes.

Originally posted by quoth

Catch me if you can!!! You may need the dirt bike that goes with that FOX jersey to catch me since your STILLLLLLL IT!!!!!!!!

btw...ugh...i just had a morning argument with my bitch sister about what to do for my birthday. She is 27 and wants to take me down the shore which means no Armin...so im kinda in a shitty spot with family v.s. friends for my b-day cause she hit me with the low blow that "yer my only brother and you only get to turn 21 once and i wanna be there" BUT!!! she dont wanna go to the city...she wants to chill down the shore...but im like....no tempt,djai's,bar anticipation, jenkinsons, surf club, tiki bar hell i pretty much named em all. Its like i kinda wanna enjoy my beer without 20,000 juiceheads tryin to pick up my sister or better yet be around me. Eh...life....its weird sometimes.

R u Serious....you're not going on the 26th :( :( :( :( :( damn...that totally sux... :(

eh..im gonna talk to her about it and try to reason with her and shit..cause seriously the weekend after is more sufficent to party cause unfortuantely my birthday falls on a shitty sunday BUT there is no work monday but still like the weekend after she has friday...sat..and sunday to take me out. Ugh...decisions...anyhow....your still it from 2 posts ago and the begining of this ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PM's. :tongue:

Time will never end.

And you will still be IT!!!! even when that big astroid hits Earth in like 2070 or some shit like that lol.

btw...im officially making it UP IN THE AIR as far as birthday plans. My sister sad to say is an uncoporative bitchface. I dont even think we come from the same family...i am prolly the mailman's kid.

Thats not very smart, cause while yer sleeping yer stillllllllllll gonna be it and also by the time u get up i will prolly be at work in which u will stilllllllllllll be it...but at least at yer audition instead of thinking about "hmmm? did i leave the iron on??" you will be thinking.. "hmmm?? did i have tag him last or did he tag me last??" Well to answer yer question YOUR FUCKIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...but at least at yer audition instead of thinking about "hmmm? did i leave the iron on??" you will be thinking.. "hmmm?? did i have tag him last or did he tag me last??" Well to answer yer question YOUR FUCKIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope...CuZ you'll be iT....TAG you're IT!!!!

Well TAG your IT!!!! all night!!!!!!!!!!

btw...u know...How cool would it be to get a fuckin Bump forum game of TAG goin at Exit hahah....its likes catch me if u can cause u willllll neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr find me cause i will hide amongst the asians.

Well TAG your IT!!!! all night!!!!!!!!!!

btw...u know...How cool would it be to get a fuckin Bump forum game of TAG goin at Exit hahah....its likes catch me if u can cause u willllll neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr find me cause i will hide amongst the asians.

Ill just keep it simple .... You're IT! ;)