Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: GLOWGiRL

quoth

i ju

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Yeah today was beautiful OUTSiDE!!!! and Now there's a FULL MooN out...Its So pretty :) and your it....

can you answer me one question?? why does joe g post on the sex board? :confused: i thought people who HAVE sex and/or problems or questions post on there? :confused: Not simple thread like..."check yer pm's" lol wtf? i dont get IT!!!!!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your areeeeeeeeeeeeeee still going tomm night to summer maddness right?? or u also gonna have second thoughts or back out or sumen...like gmc and smoke :( please dont?? its bad enough my real friends are not gonna be there but least a few members of my extended clubbin family will be there(like u) as wellllllllll as a few new members of my extended clubin family (like u again) ;) IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow..just awoke from my birthday nap...i am alllllllll sorts of excited and fuckin full of adrenaline..and im definitely gonna be checkin out that drum-n-bass room....hopefully the party wont suck...but if it does..i still have some good people around me to make it all better :)

off topic: YOUR IT!!!!!!!!

er...wait..the topic IS the fact that your it!!!!!!!!

and btw...I WILL FIND U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be the true test of who is REALLLLLLLLY IT!!!!!!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHA :hat:

:( :( :(

I am beyond pissed...my b/f didnt get passed security due to wee in shoe...I hate EXIT....between the both of us...$100 that we spent in tickets went down the freakin drain....I will never step foot in that place! Im so sorry i missed your birthday..I was really looking forward to meeting you....Exit sux! Actually the entire NYC nightlife Sux...and you're still it....

:( :( :(

I am beyond pissed...my b/f didnt get passed security due to wee in shoe...I hate EXIT....between the both of us...$100 that we spent in tickets went down the freakin drain....I will never step foot in that place! Im so sorry i missed your birthday..I was really looking forward to meeting you....Exit sux! Actually the entire NYC nightlife Sux...and you're still it....

ughhhhhhhhhhh that reallllllllly blows man!!!!! You have NO IDEA how psyched and souped i was for that night and how bad i was looking forward to meeting you...fuckin ran into robin and he said he saw u outside the club and told u it was dead inside so i was like aw man...guess u didnt come in cause u heard it was dank...but it didnt turn out too too bad....ill admit it wasnt the fuckin best party but shit..i went for different reasons cause its like where ELSE could i have gone for my brithday that night u know? Yea Exit does suck though and im an asshole cause everytime i go there im optimistic yet the end reuslt...i mean they shut down the party at 6am..which i knew offhand WAS NOT AT ALL EVER gonna reach until 8am LOL are u fuckin kidding me?? this is exit where talkin bout..Plus..the fuckin bouncers like chased EVERYONE practically for like a 3 block radius until there was no one around the area...this included those ppl handin out flyers like bam!! in a matter of seconds its like they walked us 3 blocks north! wtf was that about?? Im not sure if in fact AVB showed up after all..cause i was beyond drunk LOL...but to be honest..Christopher Lawrence kinda stole the show..he threw down some insane trance both new and old skool. Anyhow...ugh...i like scoured Exit look for some FOX jerseys lol i was like aw man...:( haha this has got to be like the 3rd time AT LEAST that we were going to the same venue and something fell through LOL we just CAN NOT plan FOR SHIT!!!! haha...but whatev...i understand yer point i dont blame ya but i guess i will catch u another time..so with that...the game continues EVEN MORE SO!!...

YOUR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVB didnt show up...at least that's what I read on CP...I was pretty pissed...especially the fact that I dank a gatorade sized bottle of Orange Juice w/Absoulte Vodka before I got on line @ Exit...so I was pretty much wacked, and then had to drive home... :mad: The night was just so bad....I was probably more upset with the fact that i missed your birthday :( and you're still it!

The night was just so bad....I was probably more upset with the fact that i missed your birthday :( and you're still it!

well i appreciate you caring haha...but dun worry..it was kinda dank kinda eh...but i only had fun cause i went with my girl and fuckin got spent $51 at the bar LOL...but no glowgrlnyc to be seen :( :( :( so sad...so sad...not everyday you get to meet cool unique people's ya know ;) But it IS everyday that we play tag and YOUR IT!!