Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Hotchickie5.... Please read

Originally posted by hotchickie5

yeah it was off the hook...but we're goin to exit this weekend:tongue:

maybe you'll see us there maybe for scott project but i hate exit on fridayz hate hate hate...... but bob might be spinnin in the white room ill let you know i wish you guyz could come this tuesday

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chrisdez25

deb and jes

you 2 are the biggest nut case i know :laugh: :laugh:

omfg... what a night we had last night.... im glad you guys came all the way down here for that... i had a blast.... there is a repeat in store were in th works right now...... and for all of you who miss it ask them two what it as like with Nero at Tribecca....sikkkkk

see you guyz at roxy on friday!!!!!!!:D

tribecca review

maybe you'll see us there maybe for scott project but i hate exit on fridayz hate hate hate...... but bob might be spinnin in the white room ill let you know i wish you guyz could come this tuesday

you guys gotta come.. its gonna be insane!!! I hate exit on fridays now as well... its horrible now. If bob is gonna spin def let us know.. I mean we will be there but we'll def come up and support.. I havent seen bob is jeeez I dunno its been to long...that will be so phat if he spins..

if bob is spinnin in the white room u hafta let us kno and get us in there...i hate exit fri too but i'm goin there anywayz

Originally posted by hotchickie5

if bob is spinnin in the white room u hafta let us kno and get us in there...i hate exit fri too but i'm goin there anywayz

if he is its only gonna be 4 lil cause our one friend spinz and he just letz bob throw on some tracks

well u suck at it hehe :laugh: :laugh: you know your the best i cant believe im goin to exit this friday y couldn't it be anywhere else uuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk........

that wasnt vewy nice :(

yeah I'll be there as well.. I cant fucking wait tho.. its gonna be sicccccccccccck... is the whole NJ crew going ?

Originally posted by bebby6919

that wasnt vewy nice :(

yeah I'll be there as well.. I cant fucking wait tho.. its gonna be sicccccccccccck... is the whole NJ crew going ?

i was only kidding:D well all be there if i can get them there im gonna try but i know they dont like exit on fridays but its scott project so well see!!!!

i was only kidding:D well all be there if i can get them there im gonna try but i know they dont like exit on fridays but its scott project so well see!!!!

i know.. its all good.... cool.. tell them all to go.. what happened to bob.. he dropped off the face of the earth...

i know.. its all good.... cool.. tell them all to go.. what happened to bob.. he dropped off the face of the earth...

ahahhahahahahhah speakin bout bob i was suposse to pick his up 15 mins ago damn this cp board it makes me lose track of frigen time..... where you goin saturday let me know......:D ... ill try my hardest to be there on friday

ahahhahahahahhah speakin bout bob i was suposse to pick his up 15 mins ago damn this cp board it makes me lose track of frigen time..... where you goin saturday let me know......:D ... ill try my hardest to be there on friday

:laugh: funny.. tell him i said hello.... I dunno where we are going sat.. u?.. i just went and picked up my tix for project on fri night

:laugh: funny.. tell him i said hello.... I dunno where we are going sat.. u?.. i just went and picked up my tix for project on fri night

oh my god i cant believe you guys aren't comin down tonight....

its the gand opening with nero spinnin and guess who is opening yes thats right bob were all gonna be there oh well ill take pictures and show you cause this party should be just as crazy and just as fun as Saturday was.... i wish you guyz lived closer damn it......:( ......