Clubplanet Nightlife Community

scot project exit

Originally posted by codica3

SCOT PROJECT!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CODY!!!! I am gonna be there for the 19th - We had BETTER meet up! :D I booked a DJ in the white room, he's spinning 2:30 to 7, so I should be up there pretty regularly, we should come up with a time and place to meet up there maybe, 'cause there will be fewer people to sift through. ;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

CODY!!!! I am gonna be there for the 19th - We had BETTER meet up! :D I booked a DJ in the white room, he's spinning 2:30 to 7, so I should be up there pretty regularly, we should come up with a time and place to meet up there maybe, 'cause there will be fewer people to sift through. ;)

Aly -- we definitely will!! I have to ask you some questions about the 26th of April.. so please get in touch with me ASAP.

P.S. RAGGA YOU BETTER MAKE AN APPEARANCE YOU'RE MY MOFO DATE!!

Originally posted by vbman15

just don't expect to get into the white room or anything like that....

Heh.. did I mention that I get wristbands to get into the white room for the people that buy tix from me? ;) Not like it matters though.. SCOT PROJECT on the main floor..

Originally posted by codica3

Heh.. did I mention that I get wristbands to get into the white room for the people that buy tix from me? ;) Not like it matters though.. SCOT PROJECT on the main floor..

hey....do u work for myke o and kyle?....two of my boyz promote for them

:mad::(:mad: wristbands haven't been working. I mean, they help,but I had one last week, and I was dressed up, and Valdi (the door guy in thewhite room) was still being a erk. Eventually me and my girls got in, but he is still pretty much a douchebag unless you are Russian