Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Sasha and Digweed @Buzz rollcall, meet-up, and everything else thread

crank47

Originally posted by zaguero

I bought my ticket on Monday....ticketbastards charged me 44 and some change. :(

In defense of my company (yes they've brainwashed me, must acount for that Oakie thing too) a couple of extra bucks is not a big deal. You're paying for the "convenience." You could have walked your ass to Yoshi's. It's like paying for parking at Buzz. You can pay for the good lot or take your chances with the free parking. If Ticketmaster didn't make tickets available and the venue had to do it themselves, the cost of the ticket would go up, but there wouldn't be a "service charge." Not to mention the lines if you had to buy on site, or drive out to Nation in advance...etc.

My .02, y'all.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo

Ohhh! its on now! :mad: I deal with you after lunch ;)

dude, who are you kidding? you cant even post a sig pic. :)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nourishment

In defense of my company (yes they've brainwashed me, must acount for that Oakie thing too) a couple of extra bucks is not a big deal. You're paying for the "convenience." You could have walked your ass to Yoshi's. It's like paying for parking at Buzz. You can pay for the good lot or take your chances with the free parking. If Ticketmaster didn't make tickets available and the venue had to do it themselves, the cost of the ticket would go up, but there wouldn't be a "service charge." Not to mention the lines if you had to buy on site, or drive out to Nation in advance...etc.

My .02, y'all.

whatever, dont try to spoon feed us that corporate garbage. i dont see johova's witnesses asking for service charges, they just get their asses out there and give shit out.

Originally posted by nourishment

My .02, y'all.

I did go to Yoshi's and they wanted cash. So I had to walk my ass to Tower and bought them there.

I dont get a lot about "service charges". For example: A service charge for changing from one flight to another. How expensive is to go to a computer data base, erase you name from a cell and put your name on another cell? Does that take 100-200 dlls of hard labor?

I did go to Yoshi's and they wanted cash. So I had to walk my ass to Tower and bought them there.

I dont get a lot about "service charges". For example: A service charge for changing from one flight to another. How expensive is to go to a computer data base, erase you name from a cell and put your name on another cell? Does that take 100-200 dlls of hard labor?

They call that a service charge but I think it's actually more of a deterent.

Ohhh! its on now! :mad: I deal with you after lunch ;)

i dunno about you guys, but i've been observing a recent trend in zags recent posts, seems that he is getting a little to "fairy" all of a sudden.....hmmmm...zaguero="fairy princess #3"?

Originally posted by vicman

i dunno about you guys, but i've been observing a recent trend in zags recent posts, seems that he is getting a little to "fairy" all of a sudden.....hmmmm...zaguero="fairy princess #3"?

You're just trying to piss me off so you can prove your point. But it not going to work on me. No one ruins my Fridays. :)

BTW who's #1 and #2 . Might as well know who the competition is. :D

You're just trying to piss me off so you can prove your point. But it not going to work on me. No one ruins my Fridays. :)

BTW who's #1 and #2 . Might as well know who the competition is. :D

Well, Sauvee was in the top spot, followed by Jroo. But lets not forget that Vic likes to bake and shop!!!!

Stiff competition I tell you! :tongue:

Originally posted by malanee

Well, Sauvee was in the top spot, followed by Jroo. But lets not forget that Vic likes to bake and shop!!!!

Stiff competition I tell you! :tongue:

well, i've been laying low on baking recently, and i'm still recovering from the Miami trip so I'm not doing much shopping other than shopping for food, maybe in the near future I will rekindle the baking and shopping bug in me....

by the way zag, i dont need to piss you off, there is already alot of posts from you on this thread where you are pissed off, thats why you might as well be "fairy princess #3"

well, i've been laying low on baking recently, and i'm still recovering from the Miami trip so I'm not doing much shopping other than shopping for food, maybe in the near future I will rekindle the baking and shopping bug in me....

by the way zag, i dont need to piss you off, there is already alot of posts from you on this thread where you are pissed off, thats why you might as well be "fairy princess #3"

Hey - you be nice to Zags! It's that time of the month and his tiara is a little tarnished, okay? :laugh:

Guest jroo

Hey - you be nice to Zags! It's that time of the month and his tiara is a little tarnished, okay? :laugh:

you're just mad becuase you dont have a tiara, i bet that you get jealous of transvestites too, and guys with long eye lashes

Look, we all know you avoided to take the Gay Test for obvious reasons. So the IMO you get the #1 spot.

yeah, and he looked like he was holding water the last time I saw him...his face looked very poofy :D

Originally posted by ellywelly

okay.. so hopefully I'll recover from my flu. NOw, where is the preparty?? What time?

Ellywelly - you're going!!!!! :bounce: I can't wait to meet ya!

Pre-party at Cranks - PM him for directions. He lives near Courthouse in Arlington - do you know where that is?