Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats this? Is noone here going to see SASHA & DIGWEED on Saturday?!?!

I think I am going to cry.

Oh well, as Yarin said, more dance floor space for this boogie momma. Im not even thinking about the venue - Im thinking about the Gods that will make my feet move all night long into the weeeee morning hours.

Its never *venue* to me. Its about the vibe Im going to bring to the area and the fun I know Im going to have. Especially since Im celebrating Nickis birthday. I had no problemo buying the tickets!

Its SASHA DAMNIT! Thats all I care about....well, and Nicki too! Maybe Ill see ya'll at Sven later on. We might leave around 5 or so when the drinks stop...lol All per Birthday Bunny.

~kAt~ Yarin...tell Moms happy birthday for me!;)

Originally posted by jimk29

I am going... no matter how displeased I am that it is at world, I can't resist Sasha.

Now this is my kind of man! I think I love you!! lol

XXLEA...No it hasnt been sold out. Theres also tons of places you can go to and buy the tickets there on the spot...but I gotta find that list.

~kAt~

*luvin alexander p coe*

misskittie

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by jimk29

I am going... no matter how displeased I am that it is at world, I can't resist Sasha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is my kind of man! I think I love you!! lol

XXLEA...No it hasnt been sold out. Theres also tons of places you can go to and buy the tickets there on the spot...but I gotta find that list.

~kAt~

*luvin alexander p coe*

Yeah World pretty much sux ass! but I cant resist my boyz bringing

it back to the big apple! Need more LIVE Sasha in my life! Plus I have to see this sick light/video show from the guy who did Se7en.

Are there any meetups inside?

Where can I buy them on the spot? Can anyone help me?

Will I be able to buy at the door that night? planning on getting there at 3:30 after work and dont want to be turned away.

Thanks for the help!

I'll definately be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world.:laugh: no pun intended. I agree w/ u misskittie, not alot of people from this message board seem excited about this, but it doesn't matter to me where they are playing. S&D are no joke, can't fucking wait!

Me and my boys will be the first ones waiting on line.

The moment I'm waiting for is when Sasha or Digweed come on right after Jimmy Van M. I love when they first come on and drop that first track. It's so intense. Good ol' twilo days.

I'm gonna bet that Digweed comes on after Jimmy.

Attn myrlin: Did u used to go to Twilo and limelight dressed up as a wizard?

Originally posted by misskittie

I think I am going to cry.

Oh well, as Yarin said, more dance floor space for this boogie momma. Im not even thinking about the venue - Im thinking about the Gods that will make my feet move all night long into the weeeee morning hours.

Its never *venue* to me. Its about the vibe Im going to bring to the area and the fun I know Im going to have. Especially since Im celebrating Nickis birthday. I had no problemo buying the tickets!

Its SASHA DAMNIT! Thats all I care about....well, and Nicki too! Maybe Ill see ya'll at Sven later on. We might leave around 5 or so when the drinks stop...lol All per Birthday Bunny.

~kAt~ Yarin...tell Moms happy birthday for me!;)

You got it babe. I'm sure the old school crowd will be respresenting, just like PVD @ SF. The regulars will get pushed aside, and forced out the door. I bet the first half of the crowd are going to be hardcore S&D fans, then later on the regulars may wander in. PEACE! :eek:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

aint' worth the loot...

To me it is. Especially since my bestest girlie wants to go for her Birthday! Id buy our tickets over and over again.

But then again, I have money to blow so what do I care? Noone and nothing would keep me away from Sasha. You should know that by now Robbie.:tongue:

And to whoever asked, I dont think you can get tickets at the door. I was goign to do that but then people told me it wasnt possible so I ordered mine through TicketMaster and will pick them up at the door.

Saturday is gonna be sick - and thats all I care about! :D

Actually I am rather surprised that not much has really been posted about it.

I might have considered it if I my sales conference weren't starting on Saturday, but whatever. IMO they're overrated (just MO folks, don't flame me).

As much as I love them I don't think I can take the crowd for this one. Hell I left PVD cause I could barely freakin move. I can only imagine the # of people that were in Cipriani's crammed into World. Its gonna hurt missing them but Sven the same night makes this an easy decision...

whoever didn't see their deltaheavy show yet, has no idea what they are bringing to ny on sat. i saw them in philly two weeks ago, the show wasn't long, 'cause electric factory closed at 2:45, but it was great. why would anyone care if they are at the world? they are bringing their own system!... crowded? well, that and $40 is the only price you pay, which i think, is definitely worth it. sven will probably be great too, but at the world you'd be able to see diggers, sasha, and jimmy van m. i really don't know what you guys are thinking.

why couldn't sven come next week? oh, next week is nick warren, and then danny howels, and then steve lawler and then ...

anyways, have fun whereever you kids are going