Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know a place in Manhattan where I can buy......

Guliani did in fact pass a law that prohibits NYC from selling jars, bags and bullets....my suggestion to you is checking out one of those stores that sells liquid incense (like a head shop) they'll usually hook you up

i used to get jars at a place on e8th or w8th i dont remember what ave it on so i can really tell u exactly but i know its on the same side as ricky's in the village and across the street from bang bang. u gotta walk about 3 aves from the R or N train station on 8th street.

Yeah..that's fucken smart. Whenever you order anything online, they keep a record of your purchase and address. That's how people who bought illegal cable boxes off of web sites got caught, When the FBI busted these companies, they gace the names and addresses of their customers to the cable companies.

Where is this "jar site" anywayz?

Evan

Originally posted by liqidxtc

i used to get jars at a place on e8th or w8th i dont remember what ave it on so i can really tell u exactly but i know its on the same side as ricky's in the village and across the street from bang bang. u gotta walk about 3 aves from the R or N train station on 8th street.

its on west 8th right off of avenue of the americas

i won't buy anything drug related off the internet.. i'm under the impression places on the internet and head shops that need your DL# "for business reasons" flag you and shit.. not worth it to me, i'll cut the corner off a plastic bag and use that..

no one flags me for buying sandwich baggies ;)