Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I feel used.......(long story/question)

jenny999

wait lemme rephrase that...

unlike you, maybe he couldnt bring himself to go through with cheating on his partner. maybe he realized he was making a big fucking mistake, and is afraid of fucking up even more if he sees you again.

and if youre attempting to have sex with other men why are you still with the BF?

so your sayin that you live with your BF or a male roommate? if you have a bf then why would you hook up with this guy? if you are in a relationship i would think there should be some sort of commitment\honesty type shit goin on....but if the guy is nothin more then a roomie...then my opinion of him takin off is either he had something planned he forgot about or someone was expecting him home at a certain time...

if that hap to me and i came home to my girl and a guy making out i guarentee he would get a baseball bat upside the melon a few times...

well... maybe he didn't use you. He could have just thought of his girlfriend and had second thoughts, or got nervous and self conscious, as you said.

i think if you see him again.. don't act all weird and quiet...make a joke out of it...to show him it didn't bother you, even if it really did.

you should be like...

"... so baby, you left before i can get you to give me an I.O.U."

\just kiddin...only a slut like me would say that

It's very possible that he couldn't get it up because he was feeling too guilty... and that's why he took off...

And of course he was using you... he already has a girlfriend, what the hell else do you think he wanted you for???

Anyway, I really think you should be less concerned about this guy's motives and take a little more time to examine the relationship you're already in...

It sounds like he got a whiff of something awful when he was trying to go down on you and lost his wood. I would be nicer, but the fact that you brought some guy into the house where you live with your boyfriend while he was away maked you more than a slut, it makes you a bad person.:blown:

i can understand you still being attracted to other guys. even flirting a little with someone else. we probably all do, even if we're in relationships. but you have to know when to stop. things got out of hand and he probably came to his senses all of a sudden so he left. now it sounds like he's avoiding you because he doesn't want to face you.

forget about him. i think you have bigger things to worry about...

Originally posted by boywonder77

It sounds like he got a whiff of something awful when he was trying to go down on you and lost his wood. I would be nicer, but the fact that you brought some guy into the house where you live with your boyfriend while he was away maked you more than a slut, it makes you a bad person.:blown:

Damn, I didn't even think about the fact that it was in *their* apartment.

I had this happen to me... my ex who I was living with fucked some girl in our living room... you know what honey karma is a bitch and she will bite you in the ass so hard you won't know what hit you...

You're not a slut, you're a fucking pig. And you try to justify it by saying you're "bored."

Originally posted by tastyt

Damn, I didn't even think about the fact that it was in *their* apartment.

I had this happen to me... my ex who I was living with fucked some girl in our living room... you know what honey karma is a bitch and she will bite you in the ass so hard you won't know what hit you...

You're not a slut, you're a fucking pig. And you try to justify it by saying you're "bored."

bwhahah :eek: tell her...

jenny...that was pigish of u..yeah bboredom:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jenny999

"Pigish of me": is it only because I took him to my home, hey its wrong I know, but it seems like the only problem you all have is that I took him to my house as opposed to going to a hotel.

You mean to tell me none of you have EVER cheated?

i dont think the only problem they have is that you brought him to your house. THAT fact made it even worse. not only did you cheat on your BF, you had had the audacity to bring it into his (and your) home.

i can understand couples feeling "bored" sometimes. but looking outside of the relationship won't make matters better. if you really feel this way, let your BF know. if you two can't come up with some kind of solution, then it's probably time for both of you to move on.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

also if you were bored, you should have gone to a "swingers" club....

I've suggested that many times to him, but he doesn't want to have that, he only wants to bring in another girl, which I have NO objection to, but it would be great if I could have want I want also.

"Pigish of me": is it only because I took him to my home, hey its wrong I know, but it seems like the only problem you all have is that I took him to my house as opposed to going to a hotel.

THe fact that you took him to your house is irrelevant. The fact that you had a thought of cheating - thats what makes u a pig. U say that u love your boyfriend and u would never leave him, but still u would cheat on him just because u are bored???? WTF, leave the guy if he doesn't do anything for you, instead u choose to be selfish and sit on two dicks at the same time. Put yourself in the position of your boyfriend, wouldn't exactly feel good would it?

Look, obviously you have problems with your boyfriend. Analyze if it's worth working out those problems or not. And make a decision without hurting anybody.

No, your right. I have cheated in the past, but not with a girl I was serious enough to live with. And I wouldn't disrespect our house like that.