Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DREAM TONIGHT - WB live, Fat Joe! Course of Nature, Jamie Kennedy, get in freeeeee!

sialater18

Panorama Productions presents its new Thurs

night venue:

And tonight, meet WB - Fat Joe and Course of Nature Performing LIVE! meet Jamie Kennedy, get free stuff, etc.

THURSDAYS: EARTH @ DREAM

Don't miss our new Thursday event, EARTH @

DREAM, featuring 3 floors, 4 rooms, and our own PETE MOUTSO and Jose Rodriguez.

Print this email out to receive

free admission before 11 pm,

or call 202-251-3421 for guest

list/VIPs

call Sia at 202-251-3421 for more info

Address

1350 Okie Street, NE

Club Description

DC's newest addition to the club elite, Dream features 3 floors, 4 rooms, a plush VIP room,

and a beautiful outdoor patio!

Featuring

In the First Floor

DJ DIRTY HANDS (Soul Camp: BDAM: Illcon)

spinning Old School, Reggae & Mainstream Hip Hop.

In the Second Floor

JOSE RODRIGUEZ

spinning House.

PETE MOUTSO (Glow, Grooveman Records)

spinning Progressive House, Trance.

In the Third Floor

PATIO - DJ BOMBA spinning Merengue, Salsa, Bachata

Call 202-251-3421 for information - Sia Anagnostou

Free Admission before 11pm

with this print - out

Vicman And Pgiddy -

When you make fun of something it should be with reason....

close down?

Nail to the coffin?

Do your research before you go spouting off...Where do you think is the biggest party on Thursday nights? Maybe you may not approve of the music choice - that's your prerogative...or, rather, lack of taste...but please do not go running your mouth as if you know how successful or unsuccessful this party happens to be. For your information, there are OVER 2,000 ppl comin' in on a usualy Thursday...this is bigger than all ther other thurs. night venues, like, combined..so we'll see...

close down immediately?

ha. no I'm not kidding you....obviously the rest of DC must be idiots for going to dream and you are the only genuises...

Whatever..stay home.

Originally posted by sialater18

Vicman And Pgiddy -

When you make fun of something it should be with reason....

close down?

Nail to the coffin?

Do your research before you go spouting off...Where do you think is the biggest party on Thursday nights? Maybe you may not approve of the music choice - that's your prerogative...or, rather, lack of taste...but please do not go running your mouth as if you know how successful or unsuccessful this party happens to be. For your information, there are OVER 2,000 ppl comin' in on a usualy Thursday...this is bigger than all ther other thurs. night venues, like, combined..so we'll see...

close down immediately?

ha. no I'm not kidding you....obviously the rest of DC must be idiots for going to dream and you are the only genuises...

Whatever..stay home.

You must be fuckin kidding me? First this is a public message board therefore everyone is allowed to speak their minds. With that said DREAM BLOWS, always has and always will IN MY OPINION. If you like going to ghetto places and are ghetto then I'm sure you will like it there. That is probably why they get 2,000 people. I have been there on 2 Thursday and NEVER saw anywhere close to 2000 people. Sorry but the majority means shit, they could have 10,000 people in there, does that mean it's good? OK I've wasted enough on this, but if I go I'll make sure to print this thing out so I can get in for free. Thanks! now go :blown::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pgiddy

You must be fuckin kidding me? First this is a public message board therefore everyone is allowed to speak their minds. With that said DREAM BLOWS, always has and always will IN MY OPINION. If you like going to ghetto places and are ghetto then I'm sure you will like it there. That is probably why they get 2,000 people. I have been there on 2 Thursday and NEVER saw anywhere close to 2000 people. Sorry but the majority means shit, they could have 10,000 people in there, does that mean it's good? OK I've wasted enough on this, but if I go I'll make sure to print this thing out so I can get in for free. Thanks! now go :blown::laugh: :laugh:

OUCH!:eek:

I'm 100% with pgiddy here, hell we've all talk smack at each other on this board and we can all take it, drama free, thats what makes it so fun to be here.

Who needs Draper when you have Moutso AND DJ Bomba AND DJ Dirty Hands. :confused:

true, true, but you cant deny Draper's talent, he would be a perfect fit for a joint like Dream....oh and Acosta also, especially when he gets FUBAR whne he's spinning and has his own personal massage therapist right there with him.

Dude you can say whatever you want about not liking it, that's your opinion, fine.

But saying they should cut their losses, close down immediately, nail to the coffin, etc., implies that they are losing money on the party or that it is unsuccessful, when it, in fact, is quite successful. This is what I was talking about when I replied...

Dood you may think that the party sucks but it is still making money...that's the point I was trying to make - not that 2000 ppl being there makes it good, but that, there are 2000 ppl there.

That's all....hate it all you want....yes you do have the right to say whatever you want - I'm sorry for implying anything other than that...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude you can say whatever you want about not liking it, that's your opinion, fine.

But saying they should cut their losses, close down immediately, nail to the coffin, etc., implies that they are losing money on the party or that it is unsuccessful, when it, in fact, is quite successful. This is what I was talking about when I replied...

Dood you may think that the party sucks but it is still making money...that's the point I was trying to make - not that 2000 ppl being there makes it good, but that, there are 2000 ppl there.

That's all....hate it all you want....yes you do have the right to say whatever you want - I'm sorry for implying anything other than that...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think you need to hang around the board a little more and get a feel for the sense of humor and personalities around here. Even better turn up at one of the meet-ups and get to know these jokers personally (then you won't listen to anything they say.). :tongue: Are you going to SnD on Sunday? Looks like a big CP turn-out... :letsgo:

BTW, I've never been to Dream, but then it doesn't sound like my kind of place. If the 2000 people going there every Thursday are having a good time, then more power to them, nothing wrong with having a good time you know!

Originally posted by crank47

I think you need to hang around the board a little more and get a feel for the sense of humor and personalities around here. Even better turn up at one of the meet-ups and get to know these jokers personally (then you won't listen to anything they say.). :tongue: Are you going to SnD on Sunday? Looks like a big CP turn-out... :letsgo:

Yeah, crank here is right, I mean c'mon (digging up old pic of crank at Radiate) would you distrust someone that is this serious of a partier?

:D

P1010006_jpg.jpg

I guess crank will now dig up my old pic with Acostanation. :(

Actually, we all talk smack on the board, but were all pretty nice people...ok, were normal, I'll leave it at that.

Originally posted by vicman

Yeah, crank here is right, I mean c'mon (digging up old pic of crank at Radiate) would you distrust someone that is this serious of a partier?

P1010006_jpg.jpg

I guess crank will now dig up my old pic with Acostanation. :(

Actually, we all talk smack on the board, but were all pretty nice people...ok, were normal, I'll leave it at that.

DAMN VIC!!! I was going to wear that outfit to SnD on Sunday!! Grrrr..., now I'll have to wear my raver outfit with the mickey mouse hands...

Originally posted by crank47

DAMN VIC!!! I was going to wear that outfit to SnD on Sunday!! Grrrr..., now I'll have to wear my raver outfit with the mickey mouse hands...

hell, at least it wasnt as bad as pgiddy here:

P1010059_jpg.jpg

i dunno what he was attempting to do

Okay -

I will hang out on the boards more - nice pic crank!

I just felt bad for being a bitch, that's all...

btw...can we buy tix at the door for SnD? Anyone have a hook up or something? so much money...

I am soo broke!

If it doesn't sell out, there will be tixs at the door. If you're heading down to Buzz tomorrow, I think you can buy tixs for SnD at the ticket booth too (anyone confirm?). Otherwise, head down to YoshiToshi in Georgetown, you'll save a few bucks compared to TicketBastard, but you have to pay cash. It's def. more $$$ than usual, but hey, it's SASHA AND DIGWEED! :D

Originally posted by vicman

hell, at least it wasnt as bad as pgiddy here:

P1010059_jpg.jpg

i dunno what he was attempting to do

it's called break dancing? thats my patented one legged table top move.....do I need to break that out one night at buzz?