Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foot fetishes, and other crazy fetishes that people want to own up to....

prplhz

Okay, I have a question about foot fetishes. I hear plenty of guys talking about how they will look at women's feet and get turned on, or how they wouldn't go out with a girl that has nasty feet. And you hear all of the time about guys sucking on toes, and enjoying getting their toes sucked. And even on this board I have heard a guy post about Jenna Jameson’s feet being nasty. And even yesterday I caught a guy looking at my bare feet on the train... I mean what's the deal.

Does anybody have a foot fetish here, and can maybe explain this phenomenon to me, what is it? What is with feet that turns you on so much? What makes a good foot? And what are the things you can tell by a persons feet?

Also, what are some other crazy fetishes that people have?

My fetish might be a man's penis.... hehe

:eek:

I don't have a foot fetish, but a girl has to have nice, clean feet. Fungus and dirt under the nails is a major turnoff.

I have an anal fetish, I don't know what it is I am just obsessed with it. But still the sexiest part of a womens body remain an area where the next meets the chest, i don't know what it's called, bu there is these two bones that kind of stick out, I go nuts when i see that.

A Collar bone?? Or the septum is the bone that covers the heart, but in any case I know what you are talking about. I love that part of a women as well, I work out extra hard in that area in order to try to get bones that have some sort of definition, it's very sexy part of a women.

Originally posted by prplhz

A Collar bone?? Or the septum is the bone that covers the heart, but in any case I know what you are talking about. I love that part of a women as well, I work out extra hard in that area in order to try to get bones that have some sort of definition, it's very sexy part of a women.

OK I have a question, maye it's a stupid one, but-

What in the sam hell would you work out in order to accentuate your collarbone??? :confused:

Maybe try not eating for a month?

heh...hmm...im certain most excersies would hide the collarbone with muscle mass.

:flame:

"Im in shape....im round."

Originally posted by tastyt

OK I have a question, maye it's a stupid one, but-

What in the sam hell would you work out in order to accentuate your collarbone??? :confused:

No, I wasn't saying I work out my septum, I guess I worded it wrong because obviously you can't work out a bone. I was trying to think of the name of the bone that covers your heart and chest. I forget it's almost on the tip of my tongue.....:tongue:

But to answer your questions a good way to work out your chest in order to acentuate your clavical, one way is to slim down your body fat all together. But push ups are a good way, and other bench pressing exercises. Mostly anything that will work out your chest area. I like doing girly push ups, they are easy and makes you feel strong. Kickboxing is also another good way, helps you slim down and get more upper body strength....

If someone knows the name of the bone that covers your heart, maybe the breast bone or something like that:confused: :idea:

Originally posted by prplhz

If someone knows the name of the bone that covers your heart, maybe the breast bone or something like that:confused: :idea:

Yeah, it's the breast bone. I don't remember what the technical term for it is tho.

Originally posted by spragga25

<---------------right here...Ragga will fess up!

I can't explain right now...but I will certainly do so later today...when I'm outta work!

:)

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT :laugh: