Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foot fetishes, and other crazy fetishes that people want to own up to....

prplhz

i dont think a woman or just anyone can work on the collar bone...a girl who has cute feet says alot..it says she maintains herself very well! that she is clean and not messy! i guess when you look at a girl with nasty toe jam,black nail, smelly green feet is like looking at a mans feet! nice nails are hot too! what i think makes toes on a woman look cute is if the toes are a little plumpy..not fat..plumpy so you can take em and nibble on them!

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

i dont think a woman or just anyone can work on the collar bone...a girl who has cute feet says alot..it says she maintains herself very well! that she is clean and not messy! i guess when you look at a girl with nasty toe jam,black nail, smelly green feet is like looking at a mans feet! nice nails are hot too! what i think makes toes on a woman look cute is if the toes are a little plumpy..not fat..plumpy so you can take em and nibble on them!

Wow thanks for the o so graphic detail of your post

lol

I hate feet ...I don't even like mine unless theyre all clean with a nice pedicure:)

Originally posted by prplhz

Okay, I have a question about foot fetishes. I hear plenty of guys talking about how they will look at women's feet and get turned on, or how they wouldn't go out with a girl that has nasty feet. And you hear all of the time about guys sucking on toes, and enjoying getting their toes sucked. And even on this board I have heard a guy post about Jenna Jameson’s feet being nasty. And even yesterday I caught a guy looking at my bare feet on the train... I mean what's the deal.

Does anybody have a foot fetish here, and can maybe explain this phenomenon to me, what is it? What is with feet that turns you on so much? What makes a good foot? And what are the things you can tell by a persons feet?

Also, what are some other crazy fetishes that people have?

My fetish might be a man's penis.... hehe

:eek:

I like to massage a girls feet after intense make out session, or love! I D K relaxes them I guess! Thats the only foot fetish I have!:idea:

Originally posted by destiny779

Wow thanks for the o so graphic detail of your post

lol

I hate feet ...I don't even like mine unless theyre all clean with a nice pedicure:)

~~~i agree! i keep my feel clean all the time...but i dont get turned on by feet in fact i think they are weird......to m eits digusting when a guy sucks on girls feet.....and i really dont like when guys wear open toed shoes....i guess i have an anti-feet fetish i just confused myself with that last phrase:confused:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~i agree! i keep my feel clean all the time...but i dont get turned on by feet in fact i think they are weird......to m eits digusting when a guy sucks on girls feet.....and i really dont like when guys wear open toed shoes....i guess i have an anti-feet fetish i just confused myself with that last phrase:confused:

I totally agree with you...I dont really like the whole sandals thing on a guy either and as for a guy suckin on a girls feet ..:puke:

Sucking on a girls toes is like a precursor to going down on her. If a girl relaxes and enjoys having her toes sucked on, then you can work your way up the legs to your final goal. Another way to put it. The feet are like the starting place of a womans legs, which are very sexy. The legs then lead up towards her crotch(sp?). Somehow, when a guy looks at a womans feet, its like the starting point from which he can run his gaze up her legs and to her hips and ass.

Personally, I have a big foot fetish, leg fetish, ass fetish, and they are all tied together some how....

I well, I hope that explained something.... Don't know what...

:cool:

Originally posted by trancelvanian

Sucking on a girls toes is like a precursor to going down on her. If a girl relaxes and enjoys having her toes sucked on, then you can work your way up the legs to your final goal. Another way to put it. The feet are like the starting place of a womans legs, which are very sexy. The legs then lead up towards her crotch(sp?). Somehow, when a guy looks at a womans feet, its like the starting point from which he can run his gaze up her legs and to her hips and ass.

Personally, I have a big foot fetish, leg fetish, ass fetish, and they are all tied together some how....

I well, I hope that explained something.... Don't know what...

:cool:

ok first , feet are not "like " the starting point to the legs, they are the starting point! second if i wanna look at the ass or cooch imma look at the ass and cooch! i agree that nice feet on a woman is extremly attractive but i love to eat out a girl! and i visit both places in the south ( as long as the rear entrance is clean) if you know what i mean! its just something about the taste and the facial expressions and the twiching they do when you :tongue: and the shoving they do to my face while i :tongue: drives me crazy! i dont start at the feet though i usually start in the inner thighs but i know what you meant by what you said! damn i just got hungry ! anyway nice feet are very important in a woman!

peace,

DON

OMG, guys in sandals- NO! Even if a guy has nice feet, which is rare, this is a huuuuuge pet peeve of mine. The ONLY exception is if he's going to the beach.

I like having my little piglets sucked on- it doesn't turn me on but it feel soooo nice... :D :D I have no problem returning the favor, but it's gotta be someone special, I'm ain't suckin' on just any ol' body's toes...

unatractive? it sounds disgusting :vomit2:

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

i actually dated this girl who had nasty feet! yellowish nails and the big toe was huge, like it was another person growing on her feet! lol it was very very very unattractive!