Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursdays Option...

Thursday's are usually a low key night for me. I hit a local bar or even just head over to TGI Fridays for a drink or two.

I don't have to be at work until late friday and I convice the girls to go out to something a little more then the usual place.

We tried Hoboken a few weeks back ( I am not gonna even touch that subject). So what are some options? I have Joey's and I have been to Caruso's... is there anything else?

Originally posted by sigmagal

Thursday's are usually a low key night for me. I hit a local bar or even just head over to TGI Fridays for a drink or two.

I don't have to be at work until late friday and I convice the girls to go out to something a little more then the usual place.

We tried Hoboken a few weeks back ( I am not gonna even touch that subject). So what are some options? I have Joey's and I have been to Caruso's... is there anything else?

Hey Sig im @ Caruso's if you ever decide to go there just say my name @ the door and you and friends will get reduced, but other then the clubs you mentioned. Did you ever try Metro on Thursday. I know Hoboken is ahhh. Joeys now has there on and off nights...Good luck with tonight.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by sigmagal

No Willie McBride's for you this week???;)

Tonight at Riverstreet.

Front room only couches, chill night all types of music, house progressive, disco-house, etc. laid back atmosphere tonight. Not the crowd from the other "hoboken nights" you have experienced. No cover. Come by, if you dont like it leave, nothing lost but time, nuff said.

Kosta P.