Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody wanna talk about cars??

ellywelly

Originally posted by ellywelly

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: yeah.. I hate girls that race too.. but what I really hate is people who drive too damn slow on the road!!

Okay.. so screw the fancy shmancy cars. Most likely non of us on this board will be able to afford one in this lifetime. Has anyone built cars?? For example.. I have friends that modify their cars.. thier engines etc. to increase performance. Is anyone into that??

some of my hoodlum cousins out in LA do that, like real chicano's should do, they totally gut out the interior and put in real weird stuff in them, like a fridge and TV, the freaks are totally into it.

Originally posted by pgiddy

I have a hard enough time figuring out how to put gas in the thing. Hence why the gas lid is broken. I pulled away before the pump was out. The only modifications I do is buy the stuff and have someone put it on, exhaust, chips, etc...

hmm3grin2orange.gifhmm3grin2orange.gif... that's funny

Originally posted by crank47

Elly, I haven't seen you on the SnD thread. Ahem *cough* *cough*...

umm.. I really wanna go.. I'm just not 100% sure I'm going :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

some of my hoodlum cousins out in LA do that, like real chicano's should do, they totally gut out the interior and put in real weird stuff in them, like a fridge and TV, the freaks are totally into it.

all i know is that if I was a guy.. I would be modifying cars left and right .. not putting tv's or fridge's nooo.. but just maximizing their performances

Originally posted by ellywelly

all i know is that if I was a guy.. I would be modifying cars left and right .. not putting tv's or fridge's nooo.. but just maximizing their performances

Why do you let that stop you, to each is own. So get started, I need some new stuff for my car, can you work on it during weekends?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Why do you let that stop you, to each is own. So get started, I need some new stuff for my car, can you work on it during weekends?

yeah, were all about equal opportunity here at DC CP. My car needs the oil to be changed, spark plugs checked, a/c filter checked, transmission checked, timing belt replaced.....

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, were all about equal opportunity here at DC CP. My car needs the oil to be changed, spark plugs checked, a/c filter checked, transmission checked, timing belt replaced.....

I said maximize it's performance not do miracles and revive it from the dead:tongue:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crank47

All the flash is nice, but for straight out speed, two words: Nissan Skyline. The GT-R to be exact. If you know what I speak of then you know, if you don't then go home. Let's just say, easy *street legal* 1000hp!!!! Pretty sick, especially the fact that my cousin in Bangkok has one of these beasts.

not to mention that skylines also have awd like my car the wrx. :) i love my car

Big time gearhead here...someone recently had this same thread on this very board about cars...

well i have the 1999 m3, carbon black, black interior, and 65k of high-speed miles. i used to get it to max speed often but no more. I have driven the boxster s, 911, m5, s4 courtest of friends and the m5 is simply amaaazing!

Here is a car i wish porsche would build:

687030a.jpg

for ellywelly, the new m5 which comes out in 2005 is going to have a v-10 500hp engine compared to the current v-8 400hp plant. who knows how fricking fast that is going to be. BMW is introducing a lightweight m3, about 400-500 pounds lighter than current version for the price of a 911, until the 2005 (?) comes out with the lemans based v-8 engine. Get onto www.bimmer.org for some interesting discussions.

Originally posted by wahoo

For EllyWelly, M5 indulgence for you, why get an m5 if you can have a tuned m5 (aside from $$$):

Eyecrazy.gifEyecrazy.gifEyecrazy.gifEyecrazy.gif

Wow!.. thanks for the info Wahoo... hmm..the M5 with a v10 engines comes out in 2005 you say ehh?? Hmm.. gotta start playing the lotto.... :(

btw.. you have a nice car 11zwinky.gif