Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm a bitch

jy

or so my friend says.

she tried setting me up with a guy she knew and right from the start I made it perfectly clear that I wasn't interested in meating anyone nor getting involved in a relationship. After seeing my disinterest she went ahead and brought him to work one day to "say hello".

I was pissed off that she went against my wishes but let it go. Then, she insisted that he was a great guy and that he was worth my effort. Thing is, i'm not attracted to the guy. Yeah he's good looking and i'm sure he's a super great guy and all but just not my type at all.

Now she calls me a bitch because i'm not giving him a chance.

grrrrr why are people so hard headed?? :mad:

You are definitely not a bitch. You cant help the way you feel. I have been in your shoes before and sometimes I did feel like a bitch but you know what, you have to do what makes you happy. Did she think you were going to marry the guy or something? And you told her from the beginning you werent interested. There is nothing worse then trying to act interested in someone you have no desire to be with!

thats exactly what she told me she said "whats the worst that can happen".

but what she doesnt realize is that I don't have that drive to be with someone right now. Despite what anyone thinks dating takes effort and right now I really just want to be alone, i don't see why thats so hard to understand.

anyhow she's accusing me of being superficial stating that the only reason i'm not interested is because i don't find him good looking but i told her even before i met the guy that i didn't want anything to do with the situation.

fuck i dont need someone to find me a man when im ready i'll find myself one.

ugggghhhh....friends are such bitches like that. There must be something she would be getting out of the deal, otherwise she wouldn't be pushing so hard...

Sweets....go on w/ your bad self and do your thang....tell ur friend to eat it.

She's not the boss of you! :cheese:

she's just super pushy. She called me not long ago asking me if i wanted to go out for coffee with her and "a friend". I'm not playing these games anymore, i'm not 14 and i don't have time to play these cat and mouse games. I'm sure shes getting something out of it and from what i know it's simply the satisfaction of knowing if it were to work out i'd owe her something because she fixed me up. grrrrrr. sometimes no matter what you say just doesn't make something clear enough.

Ok I know some people aren't goin to agree with me but I think Jy's friend was disrespectful...Her friend knew her wishes and she didnt follow through...my best friends try to do that to me too and I know theyre trying to help but its not their place to...Jy you are the one that has to be in the relationship not your friend...go for a guy when you're ready not when your friend thinks you are.

Originally posted by jy

Exactly. You don't need to do what other people tell you. When you need a guy, go and get one. There are 1,000,000s of them. No one's extra-special.

Do what you want. Don't let other people make decisions for you. But if they offer, then it's an option. And a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, I've learned that from experience.

Originally posted by cool2223423123

When you need a guy, go and get one.

i'm just going to rephrase that..

when you WANT a guy then go and get one..

no girl needs a guy, she wants one

;)

Originally posted by jy

or so my friend says.

she tried setting me up with a guy she knew and right from the start I made it perfectly clear that I wasn't interested in meating anyone nor getting involved in a relationship. After seeing my disinterest she went ahead and brought him to work one day to "say hello".

I was pissed off that she went against my wishes but let it go. Then, she insisted that he was a great guy and that he was worth my effort. Thing is, i'm not attracted to the guy. Yeah he's good looking and i'm sure he's a super great guy and all but just not my type at all.

You go BABY Werq !!!

Thing is, i'm not attracted to the guy. Yeah he's good looking and i'm sure he's a super great guy and all but just not my type at all.

So is it that you want to be single, or that you're not attracted to him? Which is it? huh? Huh? HUH?

I am down with being single by choice, and HATED when people tried to hook me up when I chose to remain single, but it looks to me like you might be sending mixed messages, which could be misconstrued as "bitchy".

Oh, and as for

why are people so hard headed??

Your friend is probably thinking the same thing ...

Originally posted by jy

i'm with u on that one hun, dont let anyone tell u otherwise, i'm in ur situation. the exact same shit happened to me, my friend tried to hook me up with this guy cuz she felt sorry for me that i wasnt seeing anyone, lord the whole nite was :blown:

when ur ready, u'll find someone who makes u happy

seriously, u can't help it if you feel that the guys u kno are a$$holes and ur not attracted to them

Originally posted by f0xyminx

i'm with u on that one hun, dont let anyone tell u otherwise, i'm in ur situation. the exact same shit happened to me, my friend tried to hook me up with this guy cuz she felt sorry for me that i wasnt seeing anyone, lord the whole nite was :blown:

when ur ready, u'll find someone who makes u happy

seriously, u can't help it if you feel that the guys u kno are a$$holes and ur not attracted to them

thank you babe :D

people don't realize that when you're not interested in anyone or in dating or a relationship everyone just seems unattractive.

I have this strange way of finding little problems with everyone so that I don't have a reason to like them. I know its not right but it's just the way I work. Right now, my standards are so high that no one will ever be able to fill them and as long as i keep it this way i know that i'm keeping clear of a relationship.

messed up I know, but its just me :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jy

or so my friend says.

i get the same way when im in certain mooods... some ppl just dont understand... my sister and some of my friends constantly try to set me up with girls... and im like "nah chill pickle not for me im not into that right now blah blah blah" but theyre so persistant, that i wound up going on this extravaganza and its horrible... so i can relate... just do what makes you happy for now...

Originally posted by jy

i wish some people who just understand the meaning of "NO"

Some people are too dense...for example my friend who yelled at me for not going out with her, her bf, and one of her friends (aka the kid she wants to hook me up with) NO THANKS!!! I'm about to take a big neon pink and blue sign and put it on her window saying "WHO IM WITH IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM"

Originally posted by jy

or so my friend says.

She probably did have good intentions ment, the first time, but her persistance to the idea is very annoying. If she is still trying to push into this guy thing, be firm and tell her what you told us....

well it came to the breaking point last night. I was supposed to be heading out for some friends to just have a couple of drinks. I hear the honking outside so i ran down the steps and I saw the guy sitting in the car with my friends and I said fuck it and walked back inside. My friend then ran in after me and asked me why i wasn't going to go and I told her I didn't want to lead the guy on. She bitched and said that I was being unreasonable and told her that "since you can't respect my wishes then maybe we shouldn't be friends".

I think she's finally got the point. :mad: