Clubplanet Nightlife Community

artifact from the legendary T U N N E L

so i was just sifting through my papers to collect what i need for my appointment with h&r block (i always use tax time as an excuse to go through old mail, bill statements, and random crap that inevitably piles up over the year), and came across something i'd written on some post-its, shortly before spacegirl came into the hallway to hide behind her boyfriend to unsuccessfully escape the onslaught of her fans, and right around the time i met her awesome friend nicole who does promo for a club in philly named motion (formerlly spaceistheplace); it was the last night i was at the legendary T U N N E L for one nation (a huge july 4th all-types-a-music-under-one-roof-thing)...

anyone who had seen the window just before the entrance to the bathroom/bar upstairs might have seen it before; the window was frosted with some writing on it, and there was a peep hole revealing some naked mannequins behind it in a little room of their own...

----

written on the

blue window in

the hallway towards

the bathroom @ Tunnel NYC...

---->

"We find ourselves in

a bewildering world.

We want to make sense

of what we see around us.

The earliest

theoretical attempts

to describe and

explain the universe

---->

involved the idea

that events and

natural phenomenon

were controlled by

spirits with human

emotions who acted

in a very human like

and unpredictable manner."

----

i remember staring at that with some people sitting around on the same bench/alcove just trying to make some sense of it...